C09 HELP: Having trouble running the game? Read here first

blazerix

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, I think your gpu is outdated. You probably need a new one.

blazerix

Club Captain
Nope. And your graphics card is outdated, I'm sure. Some new computers still come with bad graphic cards.

waqarmalek

School Cricketer
Ashes Playing Problem

Hi, I have a problem playing ashes cricket 2009 beacuse the games stucks every second like when i change the graphics options to low with no crouds it works smooth but when i put on high the stucks i dont know whats the problem. i want to play in the best with high graphics and smooth. If someone could help me how to solve this problem i will be very thankful.

THANK YOU:)

P

pcfan123

=iZeeshan;1483851]How can it be outdated? I got this computer like 6 months ago!?

Btw, does Ashes 09 work for the MAC?[/QUOTE]

nothing works for a MAC.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Right.

1. Laptops are not meant for gaming. There are some exceptions here and there which can do light gaming but generally not.

2. Those who buy MAC's know that practically no game runs for them, and most industry level software as well.

How can it be outdated? I got this computer like 6 months ago!?

Btw, does Ashes 09 work for the MAC?

I'm sorry but then you probably made the wrong choice 6 months ago. Its like buying a PS1 when the PS3 is out!

Toecrusher said:
The game is not working for me either which is really surprising given my high specs. Installs fine, but when I click the .exe file to start the game, it loads up but then just freezes on the Codesmasters/Transmissions "All rights reserved screen"....have to go to Task Manager to exit the game then...any help???

My specs are:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 ghz
4 MB RAM
NVIDIA GEForce 8800GT
Windows Vista

What drivers are you running on mate? You might have some out dated ones, because your system is far better than what you need.

blazerix

Club Captain
Hey Kshitiz, I have a Intel Core 2 Duo running at 2.60 ghz, 3gb of ram and a 9500 gt 1gb ddr2(the same one i showed you that day). The thing is ashes cricket 09 won't even open. I double click on the icon and nothing happens. NOTHING.

waqarmalek

School Cricketer
I have checked the system requirements but i don't get it like which one is it. Here are my system Specs and if someone could help me out what to do please
here it is:
Operating System: Windows Vista? Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.longhorn_rtm.080118-1840)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Inspiron 1720
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A07
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5750 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 3062MB RAM
Page File: 1190MB used, 5158MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
Card name: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
DAC type: Internal
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A02&SUBSYS_01F21028&REV_0C
Display Memory: 358 MB
Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
Shared Memory: 358 MB
Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

P

pcfan123

^ dude you have an integrated graphics card from what I can tell. You need to buy a nice one!

Aditya

ICC Board Member
@hedger sorry mate no idea found on it any person here know how to solve this problem.
i install the Ashes cricket 2009 but whenever i click on game the game doesn't open up.

OffCutters

International Coach
To people who get the 'the program is still running' thing, you need a new graphics card. The minimum requirements' a Geforce 6800. I`ve got the same problem but cant fix it as you cant replace a card in a laptop.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Is it so then i should change my card but will take some time i think i should leave it.:(

Toecrusher

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Originally Posted by Toecrusher said:
The game is not working for me either which is really surprising given my high specs. Installs fine, but when I click the .exe file to start the game, it loads up but then just freezes on the Codesmasters/Transmissions "All rights reserved screen"....have to go to Task Manager to exit the game then...any help???

My specs are:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 ghz
4 MB RAM
NVIDIA GEForce 8800GT
Windows Vista

What drivers are you running on mate? You might have some out dated ones, because your system is far better than what you need.

Running the latest NVIDIA ones - downloaded them a couple of days back but no luck with them:(

Users who are viewing this thread