C09 HELP: Having trouble running the game? Read here first

Hey Kshitiz, I have a Intel Core 2 Duo running at 2.60 ghz, 3gb of ram and a 9500 gt 1gb ddr2(the same one i showed you that day). The thing is ashes cricket 09 won't even open. I double click on the icon and nothing happens. NOTHING.

I have the same config and the game runs fine at all max!

it says ac09 encountered an error and needs to close
what to do

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys i need help and i am very thankful if you guys help me
Ac2009 is working too slow on my pc even in low setting i off all options but nothing happen game is still working toooo slow i don't know what is the problem

i am using Windows Xp Service Pack 2 version 2002
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D 2.8 GHz
Memory: 1GB of Ram
Motherboard: D975XbX2K
Graphic Card :Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT 512 MB GDDR 3

Help guys i want to play this game in full Graphic Setting please i need Help
Is my graphic Card perfect for Ac2009
and what about my processor ??
Please Help!!! :(

Hi guys, bit of a funny issue here, the demo works perfect on my Windows XP MCE partition, but when I boot into Windows 7 and try loading the demo up, all I get is a black screen, after waiting around I open up Task Manager only to see the .exe eating up the CPU usage to 100% anyone else facing this problem with Windows 7?

hi guys i need help and i am very thankful if you guys help me
Ac2009 is working too slow on my pc even in low setting i off all options but nothing happen game is still working toooo slow i don't know what is the problem

i am using Windows Xp Service Pack 2 version 2002
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D 2.8 GHz
Memory: 1GB of Ram
Motherboard: D975XbX2K
Graphic Card :Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT 512 MB GDDR 3

Help guys i want to play this game in full Graphic Setting please i need Help
Is my graphic Card perfect for Ac2009
and what about my processor ??
Please Help!!! :(
I'm 100% sure I've seen you post the exact same question twice in other places and even got the answer.

Demo is not working for me and

My SPECS are,

2GB RAM
2.4 GHz core2duo
250GB HDD

if i buy a 1GB graphics card will the game run?

I have an NVIDIA Geforce 6150SE or something and the game lags.

Is there any program I could download or something to optimize the game and hopefully make it work better? Because this is a new computer and I do have 6 gbs of RAM so there mustbe something I can do...

I have an NVIDIA Geforce 6150SE or something and the game lags.

Is there any program I could download or something to optimize the game and hopefully make it work better? Because this is a new computer and I do have 6 gbs of RAM so there mustbe something I can do...
You have to understand, more RAM is not equal to more performance. The problem at hand is your graphics card which is probably an onboard one and can't do much. You should've taken 4 Gigs of RAM and spent the money on a card instead.

I know most middle of the road laptops won't run AC2009, but given that there's no PS3 demo coming out, I thought I might as well give it a shot on my laptop given some people here have reported it working fine.

It seems to have installed OK, but when I double click to run AC2009 it just goes into a blank, black screen. Alt tabbing out of it ends up hanging my machine. I can see my desktop, and AC2009 in a tab on the taskbar but can't do anything more than that.

I think my specs match up to the minimum system reqs, but I may be wrong. Would appreciate your thoughts on whether it should work on the following:

AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-58, 1.9 GHz
2GB RAM
NVIDEA GeForce Go 7150M (Updated drivers)
Windows Vista SP1 32 bit
Directx 10.0

AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-58, 1.9 GHz
2GB RAM
NVIDEA GeForce Go 7150M (Updated drivers)
Windows Vista SP1 32 bit
Directx 10.0
May be your card is not supported(i think it is a card of Sm2.0 model) ,i am not sure though
:doh

I install the game fine, but when I'm ready to play, I double click on the icon, and nothing happens. I have tried the icon on my desktop, from the Start Menu etc. but nothing ever comes up, even though when I press ctrl+alt+delete it lists 'Cricket2009.exe' as a process.

You have to understand, more RAM is not equal to more performance. The problem at hand is your graphics card which is probably an onboard one and can't do much. You should've taken 4 Gigs of RAM and spent the money on a card instead.

I didn't build the computer. It came like it is.

So basically, I won't be able to play then right?

Hi guys, bit of a problem.

The demo was working on my computer. The extender was also working. The game was running barely in the lowest resolution. I had played for a few days with no problems. Today I tried to turn up the resolution and it went to a black screen. Now everytime I launch the game, whether from the extender or the demo it just goes to a black screen and freezes. I uninstalled the demo, redownladed it and re installed it. Now even the regular demo wont work.

Any ideas?

I have a Intel Core 2 Duo running at 2.60 ghz, 3gb of ram and a 9500 gt 1gb ddr2(the same one i showed you that day). The thing is ashes cricket 09 won't even open. I double click on the icon and nothing happens. NOTHING.

I install the game fine, but when I'm ready to play, I double click on the icon, and nothing happens. I have tried the icon on my desktop, from the Start Menu etc. but nothing ever comes up, even though when I press ctrl+alt+delete it lists 'Cricket2009.exe' as a process.

And I have the specs:

fghijklmnop.png

Can someone tell me what is probably the problem and if/how I can fix it.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread