C09 HELP: Having trouble running the game? Read here first

I'm already runnin Windows 7. It runs smoothly periodically, then back to the sh*tter for ages.

Oh well. Guess I'll just wait for a patch.

Problem running game

:crying
Hey guys i am having problem in running this game. when i click on cricket2009.exe, nothing happens. again when i do it i tells that the game is already running. when i open the task manager the cricket2009.exe shows up there. whats going on? i don't have have any clue. please help me out guys.

Sys. config.

Windows XP SP2
AMD Athlon 64 4400+, 2.8 GHz
1.5 GB RAM
GeForce 7300SE 512 MB

seems to me as if its GFX card problem....
the same thing used to happen on my PC with GMA 3100....
install the latest drivers for your card and it should work fine

u should close all antivirus software running on your computer that same thing happen to me but u have to close all antivirus softwares

Hey guys i am having problem in running this game. when i click on cricket2009.exe, nothing happens. again when i do it i tells that the game is already running. when i open the task manager the cricket2009.exe shows up there. whats going on? i don't have have any clue. please help me out guys.

Sys. config.

Windows XP SP2
1.5 GB RAM
GeForce 7300SE 512 MB

check in the background and allow it thru firefall and also it will tke some time to load the first time

well im having the problem that it opens the game and gets to the trademark screen then freezes.

sometimes it makes it past that to the first loading screen then freezes?

anyone have any idea whats wrong? :help

btw pc is easlily good enough to run on full

Well I installed the game and when I click on the exe, nohing happens. When I open up my task manager, it says the game is running. WHat do I do? Please help me as I really want to play this game.

Okay steam has nothing to do with it. This game is crap, just jerky all the time I'm so close to just giving up...works then doesn't work.

well im having the problem that it opens the game and gets to the trademark screen then freezes.

sometimes it makes it past that to the first loading screen then freezes?

anyone have any idea whats wrong? :help

btw pc is easlily good enough to run on full

me too having the same..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Okay steam has nothing to do with it. This game is crap, just jerky all the time I'm so close to just giving up...works then doesn't work.

u r 100% right

Sys. config.

Windows XP SP2
1.5 GB RAM
GeForce 7300SE 512 MB

i have the same problems yesterday i buyed the game from croma ahmedabad and tried on both os windows vista and sindows 7 same problem

my specs
windows 7 7600/windows visat sp2
amd phenomx4 9550
3 gb ram
geforce 8500 gt 256 mb

Well I installed the game and when I click on the exe, nohing happens. When I open up my task manager, it says the game is running. WHat do I do? Please help me as I really want to play this game.

i am also facing the same problem though the game requirements are fulfilled.can any one rectify it ?

Been running this absolutely perfectly at 60fps on my 9800GT since release day, then suddenly today it's running at 16fps for no obvious reason. What's going on?

Im getting the 1605 error message to, looks like a buggy piece of crap :(

Error 1605 is to do with Windows, not Ashes 2009. It happens when something doesn't get uninstalled properly and then you try to reinstall it. No idea how to sort it out though. Got another hard disk partition? Install it on that.

like gurbirsingh said try disabling any anti virus software. i was on katz.cd and there was this one ashes cricket 09 download that said disable any antivirus or else the game wont work so try that and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread