C09 HELP: Having trouble running the game? Read here first

Since the demo was out,was craving for the game to be released & now that the game has been released and hv downloaded and installed it but the game doesnt work.Surprisingly for me the sys requirements should be the same for both the DEMO and the real game.So if the demo worked smoothly,then why isnt the game even opening.Hv tried everything,but the game just doesnt start...Keep on visiting this forum in a hope that some fix or way will be revealed..But seems its a big issue and seems unlikely that any patch or any other fix will work...If something is there successfull,please share guys...

Regards,
Saahil

I am having trouble running both the mention 'format' of the game and experience a lag while trying to play either of them. Whenever I try to play either Coaching or a saved game I experience a very pathetic lag which denies of responding to the ball type or batting type (i.e. does not read my key command....batsman will leave the ball if i am batting or bowler will bowling no balls if i am bowling). Am I the only one with this problem ? If so, any solutions to this ? :help

I take it you are not talking about online play? I use a control pad rather than the keyboard and do notice a lag sometimes with defensive shots. It seems to happen when you press the button too quickly. Are you using the keyboard? Is it a laptop? Laptop key boards can be notoriously slow sometimes? I hope you get your problem resolved. Sorry I couldn't be more useful.

hey i have just bought and installed the game BUT I JUST CANT RUN THE GAME I PRESS THE EXE AND NOTHING HAPPENES THE GAME RUNS ON THE TASKBAR BUT NOTHING HAPPENES.THERE HAVE BEEN MANY POSTS ABOUT THIS BUT I COUNT FIND ANY FIXES
I HAVE A DUALCORE PROCESSER NVIDEA9800GTS+ LATEST DRIVERS AND DIRECTX BUT NO PLSSS HELP ME OUT ON THISS
CHEERS

my game is little slow while replays i.e whenever crowds are focussed ..my config are as follows

1gb graphics card nvdia 9500gt
2gb ram

please help,.

can some one plz help me plz

when ever try to plah game it shows only in task managr plz help me i have
dual core
2gb ram
geforce 6800

Game did not start

:(
Same Problem ......Cricket.exe in Task Manager consumes about 117Mb of ram and 99% CPU but the game did not start

My system config

Windows Xp SP3
Intel core 2 duo E7400 2.8 Ghz
4GB DDR2 Ram
Nvidia 9400GT 1GB

i am having a problem that when i click on the exe file the game doesnt starts & stays in the memory (taskbar>process tab). anyone plz help

Windows Vista™ Business
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P7350 @ 2.00GHz
4GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

Last edited:
game probs

i am running the game in 1024X768 res,the game looks very dark even in clear weather.its makes spotting the ball and shot range very hard.is there a way to make it brighter?

also is there a way to play slog sweep(not paddle)like ea07? i have seen AI playing when i was bowling?

i am running the game in 1024X768 res,the game looks very dark even in clear weather.its makes spotting the ball and shot range very hard.is there a way to make it brighter?
You could try overriding your graphics card's gamma controls (or just adjust your monitor).

Game doesn't start?

I have gotten this game but only to see that when i start it up, nothing happens. When i check task manager it shows that it is running.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

try running the game in safe mode. click start-all programs-codemasters-ashes cricket 2009-launch cricket in safe mode.

AC09 slow performance on Windows 7 Ultimate x86

Just wanted to give you headsup. I just upgraded my PC with Windows 7 Ultimate x86 and hoping to see better performance to the game but unfortunately it wont. The game itself cannot able to hold motion graphics when you hit a ball for six or a boundary, the overall graphics just coming into parts with a minus second delays. Initially I was hoping its just a matter of my Nvidia 8600 GT card so I installed the latest driver with directX 10 but the result is the same.
earlier the game was running on Vista Ultimate x86 with SP1 and performing smoothly with no hiccups. Let me know on this forum if someone the game running on Windows 7. Also my PC has Core2duo, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia 8600 GT 512 MB

Thanks

This is an extremely stupid question, I know. But I badly need the solution. Whenever I am trying to join an online game in AC09, it is giving me an error. It is either saying, "Unable to join game session (FULL)", or "Unable to connect host". My connection is alright. So, why is this happening again and again? What's the solution?

Users who are viewing this thread