C2k5 Player Editor

hi colin(barmyarmy) u r done a briliant job i dont know what to express really u r great one. can u do lineup editor and also please include bowling abilites of each player in the player editor.on this player editor only batting abilities r present please try and do this.anyway i am very much impressed on ur interest in cricket thanks a lot

tutorial needed

i have a serious problem with this editor i can't save my work :( . its asking for cricket 2005 player xml file where from i will get this file ? can anyone tell me how it works ? i need sum kind of detailed tutorial. :D

i saw the post having same prob like me u said to download unique face patch but i can't get it can u give its like here ? i want to use some good bats and unique faces too can u give me the link of the unique face patch pls

Last edited:
As promised here is an updated beta. If you find bugs please post in this thread exactly what you were changing and which player you were editing and I will have much more chance of finding and fixing the problem.
This beta should read and write all the abilities and personal info.
I've not included a readme as it's not the full release and everything is either covered by the first readme or is pretty simple.

Removed.

Fantastic, that's only I can say. Its good for the new members as well to have such a valuable addition to their gaming experience. Keep it up guys.

the latest BETA version..................LOOKS AWESOM........

GREAT WORK MAN....REALLY.

I havnt found any bug..yet...and hope the final version is ready soon.

thnx man for the work.

I was disapointed when the first version didnt have skills but now this is amazing no bugs so far. Well done barmyarmy Reps to you.

Im getting an error now ive tried to change pietersens batting and it hasnt changed it even though ive saved and everthing what is the problem?

duded 64 said:
Im getting an error now ive tried to change pietersens batting and it hasnt changed it even though ive saved and everthing what is the problem?

I need to know what statistic (i.e. Test matches played) you are changing and what you are changing it from and to. I've tried lots of different things with KP's stats but they work fine for me.
Anyway here's 1.9.9.1 with a small fix on bowling deliveries available which wasn't saving.

Removed.

Dont worry barmy it was an error in my roster.

Great Work Colin!

I've managed to sort commentary so the names are displayed (all 1100 of them) so hopefully I can release v2 tomorrow. Please report any bugs with this version; I've not heard of any so far but I'm sure they're are some.

Users who are viewing this thread