C2k5 Player Editor

James219

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
AusRule said:
Hey Colin I have a problem my Gilchrist & Hayden have swaped ID numbers is there a way to fix this because i look in Player Ed 3 and see they have there respective faces but when i play they have the opposite faces. :help

Err...can't you just swap them back again?

AusRule

Club Cricketer
It's the ID number not the Face or Big number which you can change but I do not think you change the ID number or can you Barmy.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
AusRule said:
It's the ID number not the Face or Big number which you can change but I do not think you change the ID number or can you Barmy.

Seems like a strange problem. Post your roster here and I'll fix it.

Chimp132

International Cricketer
when i try running v3 it says biggui command line tool is needed to run this editor and when i try to get the roster up, there is no roster in the file where my roster is. what do i do

sharathu7

Club Cricketer
it will be there in the my documents/ea sports/EA SPORTS Cricket 2005/ if not create a new roster.

Chimp132

International Cricketer
i just made another file and deleted the old files, and that message still comes up. i open the player editor v3, then it takes me straight to the roster file, then my .ros isnt there, what do i do ?

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
What does the filter say?
You will only need to select ImpBIG the first time you run the editor. After that it remembers the path.
You can create a roster by clicking save roster in the my cricket section of c2k5.

Chimp132

International Cricketer
i open player editor v3 then double click player editor then when i go to my roster file theres nothing there, but there is when i just go into the file when im not in player editor. the message that comes up is biggui command line tool is needed to run the editor

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You obviously haven't selected impBIG the first time. What does the filter at the bottom of the openfiledialogue box say?

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Colin PlayerEditor V3 is working now in my system without running it through VB 2005.

AusRule

Club Cricketer
Last night I renamed the argah's gilly face to hayden's .big name & now gilly has his face but hayden doesn't have his face ny ideas to get hayden his face & Chimp when you open it up click the impBIG program and that will change it to a .ros file & then you just click on your roster.

Last edited:

AusRule

Club Cricketer
I cant upload it's my very slow internet I think :mad & I got their right .big's now but Hayden still dosen't have his face I think with the swaping of ID numbers his orginal face might have been deleted. :(

Users who are viewing this thread