Can u really bowl swing with the pace bowlers?

W

whykay

I have so far not yet gotten the ball to swing with the pace bowlers, and can get the ball to seam off the pitch sometimes but that's about it.

True, true. I played a match against England and I was batting. Conditions were needless to say ideal for a swing bowler, overcast conditons and a green pitch, and the only bowler who really swung the ball was Richard Johnson, and hes a medium bowler in the game.

C

crussher22

Im having real probs swinging the ball- could someone rite foolproof instructions? Thanks :D

F

farazzio

WHY DOESNT THE BALL CUT THE DIRECTION I WANT IT TO CUT IN ?????????... can anyone PLEASE tell me where to place the pointer in order to make the ball cut away from the bat on a green track ... i seem to have no control over the seam movement .. it just moves randomly in the other direction once every few balls ... HELP PLEASE

P

playjls

Try to get the bowling markeron the limit. and try using after touch

S

Sylvester

How in the world have u guys got these fast mediums 5 wickets. In 10 over games i am getting whacked all over the park with the fast mediums. Is it the length of the game i am playing?
Also has anyone seen a nick i haven't seen anything caught behind.

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by farazzio@Dec 27 2003, 05:00 AM
WHY DOESNT THE BALL CUT THE DIRECTION I WANT IT TO CUT IN ?????????... can anyone PLEASE tell me where to place the pointer in order to make the ball cut away from the bat on a green track ... i seem to have no control over the seam movement .. it just moves randomly in the other direction once every few balls ... HELP PLEASE
yup..happens to me 2...how to get it to cut properly?

S

sachin

by the way i'm talking to punksta.edges,i get them all the time.it's not that hard.patience is a key.

C

crussher22

"Try to get the bowling markeron the limit. and try using after touch"

What is after touch????
The only thing I want to do is bowl- so please some foolproof instructions on how to swing the ball. Thanks

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i read the manual, and it said Medium pace bowlers swing and fast medium/fast bowlers seam it

goto page 13 at the controls and you will see that there is no swing option for fast medium/fast bowlers

Users who are viewing this thread