Capturing DBC on Video from Xbox

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could give advice on the best way to capture video from the Xbox for sharing?

Realistically I am not going to able to install a game capture card, as I would be using my work laptop. Has anyone used the Roxio Game Capture HD and would they recommend it?

Are there any other tools or ways to do it without a capture card anyone could recommend?

Thanks,
BlockerDave

Solomon

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have bought Elgato Game Capture for DBC and I have to wait one more week for the game :noway

----------

Roxio also has got good reviews. But I guess Elgato only has the instant sharing and live streaming options. I need to fiddle around more on it though

aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could give advice on the best way to capture video from the Xbox for sharing?

Realistically I am not going to able to install a game capture card, as I would be using my work laptop. Has anyone used the Roxio Game Capture HD and would they recommend it?

Are there any other tools or ways to do it without a capture card anyone could recommend?

Thanks,
BlockerDave
Hi iam using AVerMedia portable this is what i would go for i will upload a video soon that i took from it:thumbs

----------
20140403220726 - YouTube

----------

----------

box-high-res.jpg

@blockerdave

BJcricketGrant

Club Cricketer
i have an alienware m17x r5 i just use it hdmi in and bandicam or Dxtory to record :D

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well there was a cheap Roxio game cap HD on eBay so I went with that... Maybe a poor choice based in this thread, we'll see :)

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well there was a cheap Roxio game cap HD on eBay so I went with that... Maybe a poor choice based in this thread, we'll see :)

going to record our epic clashes ? ;)

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Are you getting the game tomorrow for sure?

Your old team videos will have a view of 1 with 1 like.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Should be tomorrow or Monday, it's in transit but status not updated since this morning, not seen it booked into UK. Hoping for tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread