Career Mode in Cricket 22 (Discuss your career here)

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Still no additions to career mode really hoping for something in the future as it’s a big part of the game and still lots missing in it that could make it great.
Really sad they don't care about it, is there nothing added at all? I know sometimes they put things in that aren't in the notes. I haven't had a chance to play yet as was delaying it in hope as I'm probably half way through my career.

zozaro

School Cricketer
Really sad they don't care about it, is there nothing added at all? I know sometimes they put things in that aren't in the notes. I haven't had a chance to play yet as was delaying it in hope as I'm probably half way through my career.
It's such a shame and frankly infuriating. I've submitted multiple tickets and they don't seem to do anything about it. I just want to play test cricket but the scheduling only offers me 3 tests a year. No ashes, no winter tours, it's so disappointing.

player2nv

School Cricketer
My career mode got ruined. I played every game for 3 seasons. I then played a Test match vs New Zealand. After the Test I noticed that a 96* was added to my T20 career statistics.

It appears that the game simulated a Big Bash game with my player in the lineup and I was given no option to play the game. The game took place a day before the Test.

I was averaging 66 in first class cricket on the hardest difficulty every game after 36 games as well. And 73 after 8 Tests with 3 hundreds.

Attachments

• 20220514_173548.jpg
    20220514_173548.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 22

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
No nothing added I’ve just started a new one playing in aus and as much as I love becoming a great player it’s the mess that’s coming with fixture clashes (no choice in what you play) and the one that really gets me the fact you can’t look back on previous tournaments and see where you finished in the rankings etc and surely that is something that can be added as you can now see previous scorecards but no final standings

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Fixture clashes, winning competitions when you actually lose, English club randoms being selected in the 100 draft. I want to love career mode but BA you make it so damn hard to.

This was one of the headline features pre launch but it seems to have had absolutely zero attention since. Sponsorship and training are also completely pointless.

How are the career modes in their tennis games, more polished than this?

pravinchenni

School Cricketer
Career mode seems good at first. What gets me on my nerve is the bug that doesn't add training points when you train at the gym or net. I started playing very recently. Has this issue been long since you guys started playing?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Career mode seems good at first. What gets me on my nerve is the bug that doesn't add training points when you train at the gym or net. I started playing very recently. Has this issue been long since you guys started playing?
I believe it does, it just doesn't show it visually.

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Big ant Need to add some better feature like showing form or recent stats/performance of players so we can select them accordingly in the Lineup when we captain a team in career mode we just can't select on Name There has to be something to show their recent form and stats

And lot Of Fixture go On a the same time they first said when game was about to launch we will not be able to travel from one country to another quickly match after match but here we are able to play 2,3 leagues and tours same time in career mode

Leonards19

School Cricketer
Any chance they can go back and put the edit team feature back on the settings and kit edit page? Because in English county cricket you play white ball cricket in your whites and red ball cricket in your colours but when you edit the kit it changes the team back to a default team and not the one you pick on select lineup page a few days out from a game.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Any chance they can go back and put the edit team feature back on the settings and kit edit page? Because in English county cricket you play white ball cricket in your whites and red ball cricket in your colours but when you edit the kit it changes the team back to a default team and not the one you pick on select lineup page a few days out from a game.
go to academy and team management and change the default kits used in specific formats, so test cricket f\default is whites etc..

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Still other simulated matches in a career mode is too poor... There will be always a big scoring matches which chased easily with 7 to 8 wicket remaining...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just got a PS5 trophy for winning 5 trophies in my trophy cabinet. Would be nice if I could actually see the cabinet haha
Maybe the trophy cabinet is the friends we've met along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread