Career Mode Talk

zub2005

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
63* (60) seals the trophy, Had a great first class season and and have chose Tasmanian for my australia first class team

Attachments

• 945230D5-A13A-4F50-A394-A645C27CBEBD.jpeg
    945230D5-A13A-4F50-A394-A645C27CBEBD.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19

zub2005

International Coach
As the OD season starts, finally got a wicketfrom a poor decision but boy I would take

Attachments

• DBFACC2D-53F2-48D0-BCC5-7C8077B17F07.jpeg
    DBFACC2D-53F2-48D0-BCC5-7C8077B17F07.jpeg
    397.6 KB · Views: 20

StrongAsAnOx

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Is anyone finding consistency a problem? In between gaming sessions my performance can vary dramatically.

For example, I was batting in a four day first class game and doing well, I was about 70-something not out. I have to save as I go out. Come back next day, pick the innings back up ( and subsequent games) and I can hardly get bat on ball. I scratched around for a few singles and got out. Out cheaply in next couple of games. Rage quit lol then next time i’m Back on top again.

And bowling is now a mystery to me. I was doing ok, not great but that’s find I wasn’t highly skilled. I was picking 1 to 2 wickets per innings with the occasional three-for. Now I’m getting no wickets a going for about 5 an over.

Not made any changes to settings in between either

zub2005

International Coach
Just scored 172* in a first class match for Western Wolves and then and 90* not out in a List A game

Signed for Hampshire and then then didn’t expect this but called up to the India series against West Indies

Is anyone finding consistency a problem? In between gaming sessions my performance can vary dramatically.

For example, I was batting in a four day first class game and doing well, I was about 70-something not out. I have to save as I go out. Come back next day, pick the innings back up ( and subsequent games) and I can hardly get bat on ball. I scratched around for a few singles and got out. Out cheaply in next couple of games. Rage quit lol then next time i’m Back on top again.

And bowling is now a mystery to me. I was doing ok, not great but that’s find I wasn’t highly skilled. I was picking 1 to 2 wickets per innings with the occasional three-for. Now I’m getting no wickets a going for about 5 an over.

Not made any changes to settings in between either

Am with you on this one too... have had some super performances and then some poor poor port averages haha

jkure2

School Cricketer
Hello everyone I'm new to to Cricket 19 and have a question about the career mode.

It seems like, from my brief ~40 minute play time so far, that you no longer can improve your player by simulating matches? Does this mean that everyone is playing every single game for multiple seasons before getting selected for Domestic/International sides? I remember in Don Bradman 17 you could simulate some games here and there to speed the early game slog along, and was disappointed to find that this no longer seems possible.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello everyone I'm new to to Cricket 19 and have a question about the career mode.

It seems like, from my brief ~40 minute play time so far, that you no longer can improve your player by simulating matches? Does this mean that everyone is playing every single game for multiple seasons before getting selected for Domestic/International sides? I remember in Don Bradman 17 you could simulate some games here and there to speed the early game slog along, and was disappointed to find that this no longer seems possible.
I have not simulated one single match since I got this game.[DOUBLEPOST=1565071395][/DOUBLEPOST]When is the next console patch @MattW? I see you lurking in the rooms :wave:lol

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
What triggers the bowler to try and stop a ball hit towards him. There is no reaction like he is retarded or something. I’m pressing all buttons but nothing happens.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Guess the 33 August is a bit early then lol[DOUBLEPOST=1565076467][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe like AC 17 we will get one more patch when they are already working on the next game.[DOUBLEPOST=1565076495][/DOUBLEPOST]:clap:clap

ramesh1234

Club Cricketer
Hi guys,

I got the game recently and while replacing the teams with best from academy, I had noticed that there are no BBL teams

Does this mean that career mode also does not have BBL?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi guys,

I got the game recently and while replacing the teams with best from academy, I had noticed that there are no BBL teams

Does this mean that career mode also does not have BBL?
You have to download them from the academy/community

Users who are viewing this thread