Career Mode Talk

N Nandhakumar

School Cricketer
Sorry. If my question is very dumb.

I have updated almost all the teams before starting my career mode. But when I got the chance to play for the Indian team, the team lineups weren't updated. At the same time, I could see the updated teams in all the other modes.

Am I doing anything wrong? How to get the updated team lineups in career mode also?

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Sorry. If my question is very dumb.

I have updated almost all the teams before starting my career mode. But when I got the chance to play for the Indian team, the team lineups weren't updated. At the same time, I could see the updated teams in all the other modes.

Am I doing anything wrong? How to get the updated team lineups in career mode also?
Dynamic lineups

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How many of you observed that in career mode after power play field is not spreading in ODI & T20s?
Am I only observing this issue, any suggestions if this is a game bug, Is it happening to everyone?
For me it looks like a game breaker , very annoying ! Loosing interest to play the game.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey guys started my career mode today on pc how ever don't have really any teams downloaded when I get the callup for international or domestic can I download them then and replace the default side

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hey guys started my career mode today on pc how ever don't have really any teams downloaded when I get the callup for international or domestic can I download them then and replace the default side
You should be able to download and replace teams at anytime, on disc players that are replaced should have changes reflected in your next match you play.

brumhorn

School Cricketer
How do people approach their career mode, especially in the early years? As a 3rd year opening batsman in club cricket still I've not got the stats/ability points at the moment, so I plod along and try to accumulate runs (with the odd Jason Roy lapse in concentration/expansive drive)

I struggle when I'm in T20 as when I try and make some quick runs it inevitably leads to a catch, any tips?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
How do people approach their career mode, especially in the early years? As a 3rd year opening batsman in club cricket still I've not got the stats/ability points at the moment, so I plod along and try to accumulate runs (with the odd Jason Roy lapse in concentration/expansive drive)

I struggle when I'm in T20 as when I try and make some quick runs it inevitably leads to a catch, any tips?
what difficulty?

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, bowling's suddenly clicked.

Playing as a batting all-rounder fast bowler I didn't take a wicket through my entire club career (apart from 3 when simming). Got selected for Glamorgan on the back of my batting and didn't take a single wicket in an entire County Championship season.

Then I decided to play a bit of the bowling training game to try and get a few points and hopefully be able to move the ball slightly. Earned one point and played a Championship game against Lancashire where I took 2 for 3 to win the game.

Looking good so back into the bowling game to get a few more points. After that I get picked for my first one day county game against Durham. They rack up a decent score of 255 but I end up with figures of 6 for 5 off 9 overs with 6 maidens.

That's coming good all of a sudden.

Last edited:

Jonesy94

School Cricketer
Playing as a bowling all-rounder and made the western australian team for test and one dayers, the last few one dayers ive played I have only been given 2 - 4 overs despite having an economy of 2.8 and taking wickets often. They were bowling me for my full 10 before but now theyre holding out on me, anyone else had this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread