Career Mode Talk

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I'm playing just as my player and only batting. if that makes any difference.

I am playing as my player batting and bowling.[DOUBLEPOST=1604238120][/DOUBLEPOST]
I find if you sim any of the overs you lose most of the time if AI chasing , however if I bowl without simming I have won plenty of matches too
yes i never sim, but play as me only

Fantazm

County Cricketer
I am playing as my player batting and bowling.[DOUBLEPOST=1604238120][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes i never sim, but play as me only

it would appear that the simming is the difference then. my game's set to sim to my batsman at all times.

I don't have the time to run around in the field watching the game bat and bowl for 20 or 50 overs.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
it would appear that the simming is the difference then. my game's set to sim to my batsman at all times.

I don't have the time to run around in the field watching the game bat and bowl for 20 or 50 overs.
I don't think anyone does lol, but yeah the simming in this game has been borked since launch.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa

yes mine sims to when I have to play as well, batting or bowling...

TheKookaburra

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hi guys!

New to the forum, long term cricket lover. I am new to Cricket 19.

This may have been answered before, but I am hoping for some clarification. If I started career mode with generic teams without downloading the real teams/players/badges from the Community, I will NOT be able to see the updated teams and players when I log into career mode.

I will have to download and update all domestic and international teams before I start a new career. Is this correct?

(I am familiar with dynamic lineups and I might not see the expected 11 due to age, form, etc.)

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi guys!

New to the forum, long term cricket lover. I am new to Cricket 19.

This may have been answered before, but I am hoping for some clarification. If I started career mode with generic teams without downloading the real teams/players/badges from the Community, I will NOT be able to see the updated teams and players when I log into career mode.

I will have to download and update all domestic and international teams before I start a new career. Is this correct?

(I am familiar with dynamic lineups and I might not see the expected 11 due to age, form, etc.)
No when you update to real teams etc the career players and teams will update accordingly, so if the "made-up" teams contains disc based players and you update that disc based player to its equivalent linked real player and real teams and logos etc, it will update in your career mode, the next match you play.

TheKookaburra

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
No when you update to real teams etc the career players and teams will update accordingly, so if the "made-up" teams contains disc based players and you update that disc based player to its equivalent linked real player and real teams and logos etc, it will update in your career mode, the next match you play.

Thank you! Which creator is the best for England T20, CPL, PSL teams? Wasteyouryouth, AGuyCalledKiko?
Do I need to do any link/unlink work to accurately update the on-disc teams and the licensed England T20 sides?

Scouts from these leagues are going to attend my games apparently and I'd like to go into these leagues with the updated teams.

Kenway

School Cricketer
Hey Iam a All rounder in the game level 50 i reached my all skills in bowling and batting to 82 & 84 ,how to make the player reach 100?

Every role has a LOCKED rating system, for batting and bowling. Fielding can be full 100 for everyone

But, the gold and silver perks changes everything. Increases your overall (upto a full 100) and also the batting and bowling ratings IN GAME.

If you are captain, you can change the "batting order" and "bowling order" IN GAME. And when you go in there, scroll through the names.. you'd see a "RATING' beside each of the player names, including confidence level, fitness... and all other things. You can see the RATING for both batting and bowling.

That's your REAL RATING, in game. With all the perks, and post Level 50

Hambones

School Cricketer
Top order batsmen.
Spent 3 years meddling about in the high 20 averages.
In year 4 finally cracked my first century and performed much better culminating in a call up to the Western Warriors.

First Class debut against Victoria at the MCG - 120 runs (could have been not out but tried to smash some boundaries before the #11 was dismissed) and a 10 wicket victory for WA. Just my second ever century.

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Decided to start up a new career. I wish there was an option to go straight into the first class game or even international game as the club games do my head in.

I want to play for England as soon as possible so I can be playing with and against the players that are playing now in real life. It's laborious but when I've done is set the difficulty to easiest on everything and selection to easiest and I'm basically hitting 70 ball triple centuries and taking 5/6 wickets an innings until I get the call up then I can put it back to the regular settings.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Decided to start up a new career. I wish there was an option to go straight into the first class game or even international game as the club games do my head in.

I want to play for England as soon as possible so I can be playing with and against the players that are playing now in real life. It's laborious but when I've done is set the difficulty to easiest on everything and selection to easiest and I'm basically hitting 70 ball triple centuries and taking 5/6 wickets an innings until I get the call up then I can put it back to the regular settings.
There is a way to do this.

Create a custom player.
Add them to the national squad you want to play for.
When you start a new career select that country - then choose star player - and your custom player will show up. There appears to be an age limit, I initially tried adding a couple of custom players that are retired and they wouldn't work. But stick in a younger player and there he was. Fully fledged international.1028630_20210126090902_1.png

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is a way to do this.

Create a custom player.
Add them to the national squad you want to play for.
When you start a new career select that country - then choose star player - and your custom player will show up. There appears to be an age limit, I initially tried adding a couple of custom players that are retired and they wouldn't work. But stick in a younger player and there he was. Fully fledged international.View attachment 242647
Did Nosferatu play for Transylvania at club level?

Users who are viewing this thread