Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@SnowyCasanova @Llewelynf @Fissionmailed - Hey guys. I've only just realised that we're only a week or so away from the PC release now, and just wondered what your next plans were after the SA domestic sides. Are you guys planning on putting Sri Lanka and the West Indies together to complement your other international teams, or are you aiming to keep going through the domestic teams first like NZ, IPL, etc?

Just curious as I was assuming I'd be jumping pretty much straight into a career mode after downloading the currently available teams, but I'm happy to put it off for a bit if you've still got things in the pipeline. I'm not someone that likes to restart once I get going so I'd rather wait for all the main stuff to be done first before I begin if that's going to be the best option.

Reactions: DAP

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Folks, facing a weird situation and was wondering if anyone has faced this issue and knows how to resolve it... I downloaded intl teams from 'Casper', 'Fissionmailed' and 'FriedLele7' while selecting "Don't download logos" option. Then I selected "Replace existing with new" for players/teams. This resulted in proper players being downloaded but without the logos on the kits (i.e., Aus or SA teams without the national crest/logo on the shirt). I thought of using the default OOB logo and enabling the logo using 'Show Logo' on the team's 'Identity' menu.

But when I tried to access 'Identity' on the 'Team' menu the game crashes and I'm asked to report the problem and then I'm taken to the PS4 home screen. This happened with Australia, South Africa, Pakistan and a couple of other national teams. The only way for me to access the 'Identity' menu again was to delete the downloaded team. Am I doing something wrong? Any idea how I can download these teams and assign & turn on the OOB logos for these teams?
Same thing happened to me...had to delete team...then i did get best....then went into team identity and put back default logo.

Have since started updating team by team downloading with logos..however have not checked to see if i can acess identity to change logo back....

voiceofreason

School Cricketer
Happy to help with the remaining players for the South African teams if there are any yet to be created. Not much of a whizz with the logos, but I enjoy the player creation side. Would love to get all the sides all done.

Will probably crack on with the Auckland players this weekend otherwise.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Same thing happened to me...had to delete team...then i did get best....then went into team identity and put back default logo.

Have since started updating team by team downloading with logos..however have not checked to see if i can acess identity to change logo back....

Can you check and let me know? Want to know if it's something specific to my console or it's happening with others as well which should help Big Ant troubleshoot the problem.

Also, don't want to use "Get Best" as those teams are not really the best and have a lot of issues. In fact I deleted the Get Best and reverted to the default OOB on-disc teams coz they were actually better than the "Get Best" ones.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can you check and let me know? Want to know if it's something specific to my console or it's happening with others as well which should help Big Ant troubleshoot the problem.

Also, don't want to use "Get Best" as those teams are not really the best and have a lot of issues. In fact I deleted the Get Best and reverted to the default OOB on-disc teams coz they were actually better than the "Get Best" ones.

I can check and confirm later today if no one else has done by then.

flake

County Cricketer
Happy to help with the remaining players for the South African teams if there are any yet to be created. Not much of a whizz with the logos, but I enjoy the player creation side. Would love to get all the sides all done.

Let's crack on with Knights. You can do A-M and I'll do N - Z...Or the other way round?

@TekkogsSteve How far u mate?@Markkkkk any progress?

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand

I got a list of all the Auckland players and their linked/on game players. So I could send it once I'm home on Monday. Was gonna make them until my computer academy crapped out but got console version so I could help when I'm back. The NZ teams are of most interest to me out of all donestic ones so I wouldn't mind giving a hand

voiceofreason

School Cricketer
I got a list of all the Auckland players and their linked/on game players. So I could send it once I'm home on Monday. Was gonna make them until my computer academy crapped out but got console version so I could help when I'm back. The NZ teams are of most interest to me out of all donestic ones so I wouldn't mind giving a hand

That would be great. Yup me too, as well as the SA teams (ex-pat). Soon as all the SA teams are done I'll get started with the NZ teams, so hopefully early next week.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@SnowyCasanova @Llewelynf @Fissionmailed - Hey guys. I've only just realised that we're only a week or so away from the PC release now, and just wondered what your next plans were after the SA domestic sides. Are you guys planning on putting Sri Lanka and the West Indies together to complement your other international teams, or are you aiming to keep going through the domestic teams first like NZ, IPL, etc?

Just curious as I was assuming I'd be jumping pretty much straight into a career mode after downloading the currently available teams, but I'm happy to put it off for a bit if you've still got things in the pipeline. I'm not someone that likes to restart once I get going so I'd rather wait for all the main stuff to be done first before I begin if that's going to be the best option.

I had a look at some Sri Lanka teams last night. @Kiko_97 has one done but when I tried to download I realised most are not linked. Obviously this creates it's own problems. I have started sorting them but it takes time. Will try have a decent Sri Lanka up today.

flake

County Cricketer
@Llewelynf any joy with the Dolphins bud?

@Jerm We could really use your help dude...We could have all SA domestic sides done in the next 24hrs

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I had a look at some Sri Lanka teams last night. @Kiko_97 has one done but when I tried to download I realised most are not linked. Obviously this creates it's own problems. I have started sorting them but it takes time. Will try have a decent Sri Lanka up today.
I didn't touch the linking because I have no idea what I'm doing with it. Look forward to your team upload

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

Same Here! I am not buying the game on release night anway, so I can wait...

Users who are viewing this thread