Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

I don't know who made it but doing get best for West Indies is probably the best option. Also for PNG. They come with some logos, you just need to set the teams logos to the ones in there. Do not use get best for Kenya (most players 100) or Sri Lanka (seems a bit high - team OVR is 93).
I've made a Sri Lanka team with players pulled from the academy. OVR been tweaked and commentary names fixed. ID is AGuyCalledKiko

I don't know who made it but doing get best for West Indies is probably the best option. Also for PNG. They come with some logos, you just need to set the teams logos to the ones in there. Do not use get best for Kenya (most players 100) or Sri Lanka (seems a bit high - team OVR is 93).
I have seen the west indies team and who ever made it looks to have put andre russell and his on-disk counterpart in the team so be careful

Right. So now when I edit my players lineup pre game it makes doubles of the players while I'm doing it! And can only select certain players for certain roles eg. Keeper. And the inevitable crash then occurs during the loading screen, every time. Only happens to the dolphins team I have edited with the players I created. No idea what's up. All players have been correctly linked etc.

I've seen a couple of teams that both @SnowyCasanova and @Fissionmailed have. Which one should we be downloading?

Snowy's for sure, I've put the hours in at the start with those teams, now he's bringing it up the rear with some top efforts, and updating them whenever there is a change of bat or a new player, and making small adjustments to likenesses for the better, its really awesome.

I did think about taking mine down, but with recent events I think it's better to have both of ours up there for those who aren't in the know and don't know any better. My teams are fine as they are so it wont hurt anyones game, Snowy is just making them so much better, so here's the hot tip, download his! :)

Have been looking at Dolphins game highlights, will re-share 10 or so of the players with updated squad numbers in the next couple of hours.

Hey guys what am i doing wrong? I go to academy, search community, search type team, put in Casper or fissionmail in user name contains and get a list of teams with different sharing id numbers no name??

Consoles won't show our usernames, it will only show a number.

If you're searching for our usernames though, you'll definitely be getting our teams.

Consoles won't show our usernames, it will only show a number.

If you're searching for our usernames though, you'll definitely be getting our teams.
Awesome thanks heaps will go give it a go still recommend doing the teams recommended on the cover page? Also if I get big bash teams will they replace the generic wrong named ones? Plus do I have to do something to avoid crashes? Sorry for bombardment of questions

Yep, the ones on the first page would be our latest teams. They will replace the generic ones like Sydney Volts.

I'm not too sure about the crashes, I haven't experienced them like others have.

Yep, the ones on the first page would be our latest teams. They will replace the generic ones like Sydney Volts.

I'm not too sure about the crashes, I haven't experienced them like others have.
Thanks heaps for the reply I will be trying it out now

Folks, facing a weird situation and was wondering if anyone has faced this issue and knows how to resolve it... I downloaded intl teams from 'Casper', 'Fissionmailed' and 'FriedLele7' while selecting "Don't download logos" option. Then I selected "Replace existing with new" for players/teams. This resulted in proper players being downloaded but without the logos on the kits (i.e., Aus or SA teams without the national crest/logo on the shirt). I thought of using the default OOB logo and enabling the logo using 'Show Logo' on the team's 'Identity' menu.

But when I tried to access 'Identity' on the 'Team' menu the game crashes and I'm asked to report the problem and then I'm taken to the PS4 home screen. This happened with Australia, South Africa, Pakistan and a couple of other national teams. The only way for me to access the 'Identity' menu again was to delete the downloaded team. Am I doing something wrong? Any idea how I can download these teams and assign & turn on the OOB logos for these teams?

Users who are viewing this thread