Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Gonna be uploading today sometime as well. Just trying to sort it all out properly.
Just be aware that for some reason the players I uploaded all have the same bat (Adidas) even though I assigned them each a different one according to what I could see they use from Google images.

Just be aware that for some reason the players I uploaded all have the same bat (Adidas) even though I assigned them each a different one according to what I could see they use from Google images.
Okay, do you perhaps have a list of what they should be using? I can then assign bats

Finished the bottom half of Knights bud. I didn't do Obus Pienaar cause he doesn't play there anymore I don't think. Also didn't do Zuma as he had no on disk link and I'm sure as heck not gonna make a quota player from scratch who will never make my XI anyway.

Finished the bottom half of Knights bud. I didn't do Obus Pienaar cause he doesn't play there anymore I don't think. Also didn't do Zuma as he had no on disk link and I'm sure as heck not gonna make a quota player from scratch who will never make my XI anyway.

Dude, you're a machine! Dunno how ya did it so fast. That is correct, he's playing club cricket in Wellington, NZ.

Dude, you're a machine! Dunno how ya did it so fast. That is correct, he's playing club cricket in Wellington, NZ.
Haha but I don't know some of those names. But I do my attributes and all that quite well. I'm pedantic about that. So yea the bottom half of Rilee Roussouw, Duanne Olivier, Aubrey Swanepoel, Letlotlo Sesele, Pite Van Biljon, Rudi Second, Shadley van Schalkwyk, and Diego Rosier. That's 8.

All players reshared with correct as I could find bats as per google and the community.

Now to get a crack on with Vrystaat...

All players reshared with correct as I could find bats as per google and the community.

Thanks guys and good work. I will have them up and available later fully kitted out.

Will have the Knights players done by tomorrow, got the squad numbers for the most part done already.

I've shared the Titans. Should be the only team called Multiply Titans. I haven't added bats and some players like Morkel, Kuhn aren't exactly outstanding so if someone wants to do a touch up job.

@flake Have you or whoever is doing the Knights made Theunis de Bruyn?

Also if @Llewelynf could add kits and reupload after someone has checked it's good enough that would be great.

Just a heads up, your Tshepang Dithole isn't linked. His on disk counterpart is Tymal Dam. I linked them up.

I've shared the Titans. Should be the only team called Multiply Titans. I haven't added bats and some players like Morkel, Kuhn aren't exactly outstanding so if someone wants to do a touch up job.

@flake Have you or whoever is doing the Knights made Theunis de Bruyn?

Also if @Llewelynf could add kits and reupload after someone has checked it's good enough that would be great.
I just downloaded them and even morkel and kuhn look great. Better than what's out there right now. I will be sharing them soon.

I just downloaded them and even morkel and kuhn look great. Better than what's out there right now. I will be sharing them soon.

That's great thanks. Do you have a West Indies side? If not I'll start editing and collecting players and get a decent side together.

That's great thanks. Do you have a West Indies side? If not I'll start editing and collecting players and get a decent side together.
Nope. Maybe 5 or so of them. That would really be great thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread