Champions League Final - Chennai Super Kings vs Warriors @ Jo'burg

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ashwin is very good tbh. He has 100% control of his line and length. I also adore his "Carrom Ball" as it is undetectable in real time.

The brakes have been applied by Chennai now. The Warriors must not play any reverse paddles/stupid shots against Ashwin. Milk him for 6 singles an over and attempt to attack Balaji at the other end. Who knows, 170 is still on the cards with Thyssen & Boucher to come next.

BTW, does anyone know the name of the song that plays when Warriors hit a boundarty. It sounds like a Dance/Techno tune. I neeeeeed to find that song.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Chennai have to restrict Warriors well because we dont have experience of chasing in this competition. This is the first time we will be chasing in this tournament. WE HAVE TO RESTRICT WARRIORS to a reasonable total.

Hussey should come down the order today and someone else should take up opening. Hussey is a good finisher/chaser.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Chennai have done a brilliant job fielding first. Now Raina needs to fire...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Champion bowling performance! Ashwin and Murali strangled Warriors big time there. Balaji also needs to be applauded for keeping it so tight. I am really pissed off that this combination is going to be broken for the next IPL. DAMN IT! DAMN IT!

Hope Chennai doesnt give heart skips here and finishes this off comfortably. Raina is the big player for us today. He likes playing in the big games. If Chennai win here, it would be a terrific moment for the country and the state. Winning a world domestic title and the chance of being the first domestic side from the country to do it.:yes

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Ntini vs Chennai! Should be an interesting battle. Chennai didnt want him anymore and dumped him. Now he is against them. And its a pitch he might relish too. Hope Hussey and Vijay keep him away well.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Typical South African Domestic team. Choking at finals.

Still the match is not over though.

I'm not sure you can say that. Spin is clearly the key here and in Botha and Boje the Warriors have to very very wiley spinners that could win them the game. They have experience in Ntini, whilst he is getting on he could pull out a stong performance and then Theron has a fantastic yorker.

So, this isn't over yet in my opinion.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Harsha Bhogle- the gayest straight man alive.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Chennai have batted very sensibly here and they are on their way to a crushing win if they can keep this up. 65 to win off 63 balls, with 10 wickets in hand is very easy for Chennai. And they havent yet launched into the big hits yet.

Warriors need 3-4 wkts here to turn the game. Vijay needs 16 odd runs to get the golden bat for the tournament. Come on Vijay!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It seems it's going to an easy victory for Chennai.

Raina is out by now, but Chennai should reach the target easily.

Users who are viewing this thread