Chappell-Hadlee Series (Aus vs NZL)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lee, Bond are already out. Now Clarke possibly out too. My team is falling apart. Let's hope Ponting will have a good innings next match.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It's not really going my way. Fleming is back for New Zealand.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
That's good news. Now I hope he will play just like in the previous match.

GrantR

School Cricketer
It seems Lee might be back for the 3rd game too, but Vincent may not make it due to Lee hitting him in the last game. It's like musical chairs :)

stuff like not being able to edit the team, or subs not working seem to be fairly basic stuff to fix... is it just PHP and MySQL or something like that? as a software developer I'm used to just fixing stuff that doesn't work, so it's frustrating to see stuff that's broken and not be able to do anything about it. Makes me start to want to try my hand at writing my own fantasy cricket just for kicks :)

Octavius

Club Cricketer
try your hand, see what happens :D

i guess with it being a dead rubber it would make sense for flem to simply replace louie vincent, but i wish they both played, not only are they my two openers, but they are nz's two of three decent batters of late. Surely McMillan and Marshall have had enough chances?

watch for ross taylor and jessie ryder to make an appearance sooner rather than later :D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I hope Vincent plays. I thought Lee was gone back to Australia.

And GrantR maybe you can ask permission to some administator if you can do something about it. It will help us at least.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I rather McCullum have now then Gilchrist. Eager to know what the results are.

New Zealand's win costs me 7000 Cash. :mad But it was worth it, because they broke the record of world's highest runchase.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Sorry for not updating the score fellas. I tried doing it this morning but was much too tired and kept falling asleep. I'm off to work for the next 12 hours so I'll update this and the England vs Pakistan one when I come back. Also, I'll create the South Africa vs Australia comp at that time as well.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
ZexyZahid said:
I rather McCullum have now then Gilchrist. Eager to know what the results are.

New Zealand's win costs me 7000 Cash. :mad But it was worth it, because they broke the record of world's highest runchase.

Dam kiwis cost me all my vCash :mad

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
That's why I didn't put all my money in it. You never know what will happen.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Good point Zexy point noted! Sadly no vCash will be come from this game for me. I think you may get some more from here Zexy.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I am not sure of that. Oram and Vettori performed well. And I don't have them in my team. But apart from Gilchrist, Cairns and Symonds my players scored. Everybody got Lee, so the only factor is exclusion of Bond, who couldn't score in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread