Chris Broad / Stuart Broad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Look, the only point of contention for me is did Ricky really have to walk down towards Asif straight at him like how he got out.

If it were me, I'd be going as far away from Asif, or atleast not that close to him after elbowing Aamer.

OMG you said yourself that Ricky couldn't see Asif's hand. Plz drop it.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I seriously don't understand how Aamer could have been warned when Ponting was the one sticking out his elbow but some one in this thread mentioned that Ponting also got a talking from Broad. If thats the case then I am fine with him warning Aamer. But if only Aamer has been warned, then this is just another addition to a long list of discriminatory treatment meted by ICC match refrees.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

The pitcher KOed the batter, was pretty awesome actually :)

If anyone can throw a haymaker, its a pitcher

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
During the first session yesterday Michael Holding read out an ICC message from Broad in which he said he'd had a word with both players regarding the incident and on top of that it was a non-incident.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
All I can say is Aamer should choose who he is running into. Clarke over Ponting any day. Ponting will never let anyone come near him.

And I don't see why Chris Broad is wrong in cautioning Aamer about it. He better not make it a habit or in heated India Pakistan match things can go wrong. :yes

rocky_g

International Cricketer
Anyone remember Gambhir-Watson incident? Who got fined for that? Who was the refree at that time? :)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Stuart Broad Questioned umpires decisions a dozen times in ashes and who was the match referee then? Chris Broad. He didn't even handed a small fine to Stuart let alone a ban. :mad: If you are anyway biased, you don't deserve to be a match referee :mad:

blake

School Cricketer
Mark... this is awesome. The punches are piss weak but it's still great to watch, just for the pure comedy value. The fans just go crazy, it is the best match they have ever been to by far. :D

The actual thread is nothing worth posting about, so may as well get that video up there. Insomniac's views are so biased you can't really look into them.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pcfan123

I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out? lame I know :p

Mark added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

also can't leave out the glorified convicts of American sports

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Lame.

I love Rugby League Fights!

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Nothing special because I can't remember many State of Origins where there hasn't been a brawl. This one always springs to mind because of the disgusting actions of Creagh on Steve Price.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Stuart Broad Questioned umpires decisions a dozen times in ashes and who was the match referee then? Chris Broad. He didn't even handed a small fine to Stuart let alone a ban. If you are anyway biased, you don't deserve to be a match referee

What the hell are you on about? Chris Broad wasn't a match referee for any of the Ashes games primarily because he's English and the match referee has to be neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread