International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
^ Here you go :p

Sreesanth3-1.jpg

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Just as I thought. Not good.

If Sree bowls at 142 and above I dont mind him in side. Even if he goes for 8 RPO.

P

pcfan123

Why doesnt India just recruit young quicks from Pakistan to play in Indian domestic first class matches and if good enough then internationally for India.

All Pakistanis are "Indian" anyways, ok I am ready for the ensuing shitstorm I have probably started

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Why doesnt India just recruit young quicks from Pakistan to play in Indian domestic first class matches and if good enough then internationally for India.

All Pakistanis are "Indian" anyways, ok I am ready for the ensuing shitstorm I have probably started

:p

We can give them batsman in return.

Shhubham

School Cricketer
i hate sreesanth.you know there is community in orkut..naming sreesanth sucks...i has more than million people.;)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
There is community on net about Orkut sucks. It has 10 times the members.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Those who have hate communities in orkut have no life.... Why are you so passionate about sharing your hate for someone? Get a life. Liking can be shared, hate should not!

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
89085.2.jpg

Indian fast bowler Sreesanth has been given a final warning by the BCCI that he will be suspended from domestic cricket if he violates the code of conduct again.

Sreesanth, who has had disciplinary issues in domestic and international cricket, was recently fined 60% of his Irani Cup match fees for using offensive language against Mumbai's Dhawal Kulkarni.

Following the incident, the BCCI sent a letter to the Kerala Cricket Association secretary TC Mathews issuing the warning to Sreesanth. "You are hereby given a final warning to ensure that you do not violate the BCCI Code of Conduct. Any repetition of such behavior will be dealt with severely by the BCCI including suspension from domestic cricket matches."

Allan Donald, the former South African fast bowler, recently said Sreesanth needed to change his habits if he still wanted to play for India.

Sreesanth has already been in the dock in the past for his publicised spat with Harbhajan Singh during the IPL and various other run-ins with opposition and umpires. During this Irani Cup, apart from his stand-off with Kulkarni, he was also involved in an exchange of words with Ramesh Powar.

Both were seen taunting each other but Sreesanth later said it was just a friendly joust with his IPL team-mate and that neither of them crossed the line.

Sreesanth issued 'final warning' by BCCI | India Cricket News | Cricinfo.com

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
yeah...saw that earlier....this is ridiculous from the BCCI !

if dhawal kulkarni cant handle sreesanth, how the hell will he survive a series down under ?? :facepalm

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
yeah...saw that earlier....this is ridiculous from the BCCI !

if dhawal kulkarni cant handle sreesanth, how the hell will he survive a series down under ?? :facepalm

Very well said... As I said in the other thread, Sree should have been born in Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread