Community Not working

vikram_101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
When you search the community how many results are you instructing it to bring back. I find that if you use 50 as the MAX RESULTS I get this problem. If it is 20 or 30 it normally starts working again.
did that but if u try to download anything from this 20 odd its stuck at Downloading .....

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pretty much everyone reporting this has a PSN ID icon on these forums, so I am going to assume it is an issue for PSN as it's working fine on PC and I haven't seen XBox users discussing it either. I would try Sony customer support. It's worth a shot and they will probably respond sooner than Big Ant. :facepalm

If you are having problems it is always a good idea to mention what system you are using since we have 3 for this game. Makes it a lot easier to tell if there is a common denominator among everyone having the issue.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Ross said it was working for him but I don’t think he looked at it hard enuf

kulch

Club Captain
It's works once. Then u need to reboot. It's broken. It may be psn or routers or our internet, but BA need to get this to work like a console game should. Right out of the box. Not like a PC game where troubleshooting is required.

vikram_101

Club Cricketer
Got an email from Big ant saying they are looking at the issue.

Abd12

School Cricketer
Even i am facing the same issue on ps4, unable to download any team the page just buffer and does not show any results. I tried all the troubleshooting with my net, tried uninstalling the game but it just doesn't work. Already wrote an email to BA they mention that many are facing the same problem. I am really disappointed with this. Not sure how long it will take to get this resolved.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Stadium editor is not working properly either just freezes on the menu screen and does not show the stadium.Always freezes on Newlands but not exclusively.PS4

vikram_101

Club Cricketer
Post about PSN problems on the BA forum: https://forum.bigant.com/showthread.php?tid=6067

I have no one on the blocked list.
Guess will have to wait patiently till this is solved.
I play mostly online and my team is set to default with default kits.
Just don’t feel like playing till this gets solved.
Was checking this thread again n again hoping a fix before weekend :(
Sucks!

bazza

School Cricketer
Community Not working

PS4

Players & Teams try to download and it loops over and over

Hi Barry,

Many thanks for your email, and sorry that you’re having this issue.

It’s one that we’re aware of and are looking into – you’re not the only one experiencing this. So as soon as we’re able to diagnose what’s going wrong I’ll be back in touch.

In the meantime, please do continue to try and access the community. For some people it fixes itself and starts working again a day or two later.

Kind regards,

Matt bigAnt

vikram_101

Club Cricketer
It’s one that we’re aware of and are looking into – you’re not the only one experiencing this. So as soon as we’re able to diagnose what’s going wrong I’ll be back in touch.

In the meantime, please do continue to try and access the community. For some people it fixes itself and starts working again a day or two later.

I got a similar one. I try everyday :)

Abd12

School Cricketer
When will this be fixed. I am becoming impatient over this issue. It's almost a week now, how long does it take to fix it

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Is there anyone getting this issue on anything other than PS4?

Also, how many of you get the problem on the very first search after launching the game?

Users who are viewing this thread