Community Not working

vikram_101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is there anyone getting this issue on anything other than PS4?

Also, how many of you get the problem on the very first search after launching the game?

The first search works ok. But only the search.

If you press download then it’s stuck and if you go back and repeat search then it doesn’t work.

bazza

School Cricketer

Also, how many of you get the problem on the very first search after launching the game?
First Search most of the time ok after that not a hope in hell
I have to reload the game to get it to search again

Last edited:

Kev994

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
I am a user from the United States and the Academy is not working at all. When I do a search for a team, a box appears saying "Downloading teams..." and nothing shows up. I have waited almost half an hour just so that it would download the teams. The problem started for me after 2 weeks of purchasing the game. My internet speed is 75mbps and I can also play the game and other games online. Even the first search does not seem to be working for me. If anyone seems to know the solution, please let everyone know. Thank You :)

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Easiest way to replicate the issue would be to search by increasing the Max Results to 50 (or whatever max is available). Also, try to scroll down the list and try downloading more using R1. Quite often it gets stuck.

vikram_101

Club Cricketer
Easiest way to replicate the issue would be to search by increasing the Max Results to 50 (or whatever max is available). Also, try to scroll down the list and try downloading more using R1. Quite often it gets stuck.

This gets the results populated but if you want to download then its stuck at preparing for download[DOUBLEPOST=1517688930][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any updates when the issue is going to resolved?

I have sent 2 mails in 3 days and got replies, i do not want to bug the dev team but really want this to be fixed as it kills the game for me.

vikram_101

Club Cricketer
You don't even have to reload. I just go to settings, network, then disconnect/connect to the net. Works everytime.

I tried this again and it worked. I could download my team and update it.
Very happy as I can go back to my online matches now :) :)
Thanks a lot !!!!!

Pat

International Coach
This gets the results populated but if you want to download then its stuck at preparing for download[DOUBLEPOST=1517688930][/DOUBLEPOST]

Can confirm. Just tried today and am not able to download any team. That's a major bug that needs fixing right away in my opinion.

guna24

Club Captain
Can confirm. Just tried today and am not able to download any team. That's a major bug that needs fixing right away in my opinion.
Until fixing up the issue, just turn off and on the internet in network settings, while screen struck at searching. @Part-Time Jaffa trick works for me in Ps4.

Part-Time Jaffa

School Cricketer
Until fixing up the issue, just turn off and on the internet in network settings, while screen struck at searching. @Part-Time Jaffa trick works for me in Ps4.

Yeah, I found this out the 3rd time my squads became bugged lol editing teams/players while you have pre-existing saves will do that. Spent so much time in the academy but it has truly been worth it.

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
Same issues here. Searches first time but won't let me get past the initial search screen "downloading teams" anymore.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
When they released the ashes version of the game they should have added all the English test venues so you could have played the ashes in England.My point being releasing another version of the game inside a year really couldn' be warranted.They could have released an upgrade for a small fee.I know Big Ant are a relatively small company but this game is virtually unplayable.The greatest thing about this franchise is the academy and all the people that do all the great work in producing Teams,stadiums,bats,kits,logos etc but being a ps4 user this is not available and it seems this is not going to be addressed until the next version of game is released.Until somebody comes in to subsidise and support Big Ant we are not going to get a licenced game with all the trimmings.In this day and age we should expect this when you are paying the same price for an unlicensed cricket game as for Fifa,madden,NBA 2K or NHL hockey.

Users who are viewing this thread