Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

invisibleman18

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ive been working on the principle that if I get the teams from one creator that they will have consistency. Seems pretty good so far.

Good idea and that's what I've done. Only downloaded the test nations so far but went with mrdconnors for all of them. As you say, ratings are probably consistent from the same creator. Going with this principle for now as I'm not sure I can be bothered going through individual players to adjust things.

Jadel

Club Captain
Couple of questions.

The commentator doesnt say the team name for Sunrisers. He just says "....... is making a field change" etc.

And Mitchell Starcs shirt number is reversed graphically.

Are either of these things anything to do with the created teams? And can I fix them somehow.

----------

Good idea and that's what I've done. Only downloaded the test nations so far but went with mrdconnors for all of them. As you say, ratings are probably consistent from the same creator. Going with this principle for now as I'm not sure I can be bothered going through individual players to adjust things.

Lllewlyns IPL teams are really good too if you like that league

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Again...people need to know that they can edit everything themselves. They don't need to rely on other people to do it for them.

You can edit the team commentary name, and Starc's number yourself via the Academy.

If there is another player with #56 in the team, then Starc will automatically change number.

Jadel

Club Captain
Again...people need to know that they can edit everything themselves. They don't need to rely on other people to do it for them.

You can edit the team commentary name, and Starc's number yourself via the Academy.

If there is another player with #56 in the team, then Starc will automatically change number.

Mmm just quickly reading though my post... Can't see where I asked someone to do it for me.

Also, the commentary name is selected already it just doesn't work, I thought maybe there might be fix. And starcs number isn't wrong is reversed like mirror image. Graphical glitch. Again I thought maybe I could fix it.

Apart from that the reply was pretty helpful thanks...

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
@karolkarol - i downloaded a few of your associate sides and they don't seem to be attributed - can you look at that please?

I noticed that last night when I set up an associate tournament. They are Rucks initial creations, I just did lineups. I might try and get a look tonight though, can't have Nepal being worse than Russia.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I noticed that last night when I set up an associate tournament. They are Rucks initial creations, I just did lineups. I might try and get a look tonight though, can't have Nepal being worse than Russia.

yeah i spotted it when playing an intercontinental cup-type tournament. still, gave me a couple of easy games at least :)

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
@karolkarol's associate teams are definitely better than Ruck's. A black Eoin Morgan and Boyd Rankin playing for Ireland were two things I noticed immediately. I changed to karolkarol's after a couple of days, better all round.

This isn't meant to be criticising Ruck. I know he's made a lot of excellent teams. Just that there are better ones out there for Associates.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just updated my IPL teams under LlewelynF7.

Tried updating them with the latest kits but with obvious constraints in CA it has to be as close as possible rather than perfect.

All squads are also 100% correct. @blockerdave please can you mention it on the OP.

Thanks again

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
@blockerdave @ChinamanSpin All associates updated tonight, test lineups added for each and reskilling done. If you have downloaded my associates it's best to update the lot.

Any questions about the skills, roles or lineups pm me.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
How about adding a subscribe feature or something to automatically download teams/updates from creators? Or just get a notification and a choice to download in bulk rather than individually? @BigAntStudios

Users who are viewing this thread