Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just a super-quick question, does the "Get Best" function actually give you the "Best" teams at the moment, or should I just wait for the ratings to level out a little more? Last thing I want is to "Chunnster" my rosters... if you catch my drift. As long as I'm getting a good mix of teams from all you guys (ie, not just one source) I'm happy.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Just a super-quick question, does the "Get Best" function actually give you the "Best" teams at the moment, or should I just wait for the ratings to level out a little more? Last thing I want is to "Chunnster" my rosters... if you catch my drift. As long as I'm getting a good mix of teams from all you guys (ie, not just one source) I'm happy.

last time i checked they were certainly good, if not "best". my england has somehow got zeroed, which i'm a little bit pissy about... but yeah i think unless there has been a mess up since people started getting the game get best should be pretty good.

takes a touch longer but sticking to the teams in this thread certainly gives a good result, whichever creator you use when there are several

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm going to do it team-by-team based on this thread then. I'm not 100% certain on how to do that, but I'm guessing there's a pretty basic "how to replace teams" tutorial somewhere in this thread, so I'll figure it out later. Just wanna play the damn thing, I'll prolly just download the update for the PlanetCricket team, New Zealand and take it from there.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@blocker about the resetting of your current gen Australia team.

When uploading my cg aus it replaced my australia a side in my uploads leaving 2 cg australia teams thus changing the rating. It does the same with India and Mumbai Indians. I think this is the issue with yours too. Try unsharing both and reuploading. It worked for me.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blocker about the resetting of your current gen Australia team.

When uploading my cg aus it replaced my australia a side in my uploads leaving 2 cg australia teams thus changing the rating. It does the same with India and Mumbai Indians. I think this is the issue with yours too. Try unsharing both and reuploading. It worked for me.

usually teams when reshared go to 3 stars, don't they? my cg England are zero stars, have been for a few days even though i reshared it yesterday

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
I'm going to do it team-by-team based on this thread then. I'm not 100% certain on how to do that, but I'm guessing there's a pretty basic "how to replace teams" tutorial somewhere in this thread, so I'll figure it out later. Just wanna play the damn thing, I'll prolly just download the update for the PlanetCricket team, New Zealand and take it from there.

I think snowy/blocker posted a tutorial about which type of teams to download first (local state or international) as that kind of matters if you want your international teams to look the best. Maybe blocker can post that on the first page.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think snowy/blocker posted a tutorial about which type of teams to download first (local state or international) as that kind of matters if you want your international teams to look the best. Maybe blocker can post that on the first page.

yeah been meaning to do that!

----------

Due to the way CA overwrites, if you are not using "Get Best" the suggested process would be as follows:

1)Download any teams that do NOT have on-disc counterparts (e.g. Indian Ranji, South African Domestic, "Rebel Tour" Teams)
2)Download England County, Aus State, BBL and IPL teams
3)Download Historic Teams
4)Download All Time International Teams
5)Download Current International Teams
6)If there are any particular teams or players you want to check, now do those individually

At each stage, just let the everything be overwritten.

FINALLY, REMEMBER THAT GET BEST ONLY DOWNLOADS TEAMS THAT HAVE ON-DISC EQUIVALENTS. A LOT OF THE TEAMS IN THE OP ARE "ADDITIONAL" TEAMS THAT WOULD NOT BE DOWNLOADED BY GET BEST.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Nice work with the OP blocker, really helpful. One question, with my created teams as they aren't real world players would it matter which order I download them? Also I have 4 all time teams, I dunno how they would rate compared to yours, but could I download mine and yours or is that going to mess things up? They're called English legends, lifetime legends , MCC legends and retro legends I think so it shouldn't impart on downloading your all time teams or have I got it wrong? If you have the time to look through them to see if you see any probs I'd appreciate it. Thanks for all your effort in this thread btw!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Nice work with the OP blocker, really helpful. One question, with my created teams as they aren't real world players would it matter which order I download them? Also I have 4 all time teams, I dunno how they would rate compared to yours, but could I download mine and yours or is that going to mess things up? They're called English legends, lifetime legends , MCC legends and retro legends I think so it shouldn't impart on downloading your all time teams or have I got it wrong? If you have the time to look through them to see if you see any probs I'd appreciate it. Thanks for all your effort in this thread btw!

no worries... the teams that aren't real players won't matter at all, as i assume that means none of them are linked? so you can download them whenever you like.

for the legends etc. i assume some or all of these players are linked, so it really depends on which versions of those linked players you want in the game - if you want the ones you've chosen, download your team last, if you want the other ones, download your team first, if you don't care, it doesn't matter what order.

just worth double checking all the players that can be linked are, or you can end up with 2 versions of the same player.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think as your teams are likely to have been done properly and linked where appropriate ill download mine first, then yours. When replacing players is it best to check all the boxes if I download from the creators in the OP?

sashidharan

Club Captain
Guys im having a bit of doubt here. One of my friend has purchased XBOX version or maybe gonna purchase it today.He doesn't have XBOX Live connection because its a modded one.But PAL Version games mostly he buys original ones now a days and I see we need to update squads online. Is there a way we can update all without net with something like we do for IC2010 Game? I.e, by putting it in a pen drive and updating manually?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
You can either connect online, or make the teams yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread