Config Editor V3

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The Champ said:
GI3 great news man
waiting for it
soon release it prakash
can u tell me its updates from earlier ones

Don't understand this post at all. It's obviously been released and the updates are set out in the first post in the thread.

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
No lol...in the readme it says Prakash will be releasing Graphics Importer 3 later in the month....so he was interested in it and asked him for info.

Prakash

Executive member
gold639 said:
Prakash will be releasing Graphics Importer 3 later in the month....
Well i said it will be released within next month....

Ajit

Club Cricketer
Prakash, I think when I click on "Export AI", it exports an AI patch and when I click on "save as" it saves the currently open file. Is it true?

If it is true, I was just thinking why not have a different button for field placing patches, Graphics Patches, etc.

btw, its simply awesome.

Prakash

Executive member
Prakash, I think when I click on "Export AI", it exports an AI patch and when I click on "save as" it saves the currently open file. Is it true?
Yea thats was it supposed to do :p.
I was just thinking why not have a different button for field placing patches, Graphics Patches, etc.
I really cant understand....

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Can u give us a preview of GI3.What are the new features?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
joesaadati said:
Hi prakash I just tried to run your config Editor v3 but I got and error saying Component 'rich tx 32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly register: a file is missing or invalid. please help
I have the same problem!

gold639

International Coach
OMG dont u guys read the readme?? It clearly states that if you get that error,follow the link in the readme and download the file.

Really...if u ever have trouble,read the README!!!

:(

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Prakash said:
I assume there is a readme file included in the zip.
sorry.....didn't read the readme......assumed it would be the same as the readme in the last version.....sry for disturbing.....

Mr. P

School Cricketer
Sorry I know it sounds ridiculous, but could someone help me in the creation of patches? I understand the file sent over by gold...but have no idea how to actually put anything into action/change files...

Is this XML? Maybe I could be given a sample of script or a screenshot to get me going...thanks, any help is appreicated...:)

gold639

International Coach
U are supposed to edit the numbers under each topic(i.e,ODI HARD, TEST HARD,etc) in the cfg editor.

As to what each value means,use my file.Need any help,pm me or we'll talk on MSN.

Users who are viewing this thread