Config Editor V3

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The tree shows all the screens in the game and how they are made up.
E.g. 0 = main menu
Thus you can edit them with the config editor to change the colours, insert pics, change tour names etc. Hello barmyarmy could you pls tell me where can I find the tree that shows all the screens in the game because I want and some pics and make some changes to the game. Thanks

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You understand that an XML Tree is simply a word file detailing where in the game you find each screen which can then be edited using the Config Editor. Not a screenshot of every screen mentioned. Mind you, an awesome aid to patchmakers would be for someone to take pics of every screen mentioned in the XML Tree and label them as ScreenID = 34 etc

Mr. P

School Cricketer
Problems...im not sure about this one...but do i just press save once finished editing?

Because a) it doesn't seem right and b) the file I save can't be imported as an AI patch

faraz haider

International Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
I'm sure I put more hours into this particular release than you... :p
ya i agree with barmy b/c barmy was first to discover those bugs in list.txt and if he correct it he should also be get some points

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
faraz haider said:
ya i agree with barmy b/c barmy was first to discover those bugs in list.txt and if he correct it he should also be get some points

lol nah. Prakash is the brains, I just do the leg work...

Prakash

Executive member
barmyarmy said:
I'm sure I put more hours into this particular release than you... :p
You have already have lots of reputation points, so allow me to earn some :p

Mr. P

School Cricketer
Am I doing anything wrong? Whenever I save my changes, it doesn't save as a .cfg:(

Why is this...it seems to be saving as just a .file...and for some reason it then can't be imported so hence i cannot make further changes...

Prakash

Executive member
If you save the file it just saves directly on the .gob, use save as option to save as .cfg file

Mr. P

School Cricketer
This thing is driving me crazy:(

Can I talk to someone on msn about this maybe so I don't have to keep posting on the forums about it...

The first time I save it, it saves directly onto the gob because im not pressing save as...now I press save as and the thing saves as a config but only 2 kb, not the proper 216...:( Since ill probably have more problems, could someone please talk to me on msn, would be VERY appreiciated...

Users who are viewing this thread