Controller layout Issues

NursingHomeFire

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi all

Instead of complaining about the issues like every one else already did, I'll rather ask for assistance .

I'm using the classic controller setup.

Now when I'm batting I'm supposed to press L2 to view the field but for some reason mine is R2

And when I'm bowling the same buttons don't work for bowling a faster or slower delivery

Please help

D

Deleted member 185125

L2 and R2 is swapped for some reason for field view. However the slower and faster delivery does work for me. I hold down on the trigger as soon as the run up starts.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi all

Instead of complaining about the issues like every one else already did, I'll rather ask for assistance .

I'm using the classic controller setup.

Now when I'm batting I'm supposed to press L2 to view the field but for some reason mine is R2

And when I'm bowling the same buttons don't work for bowling a faster or slower delivery

Please help
Are you using standard control setup or classic control setup? what platform are you playing on?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
For viewing the field, on classic, the buttons seem to change randomly. Not sure if it's to do with the end you are batting or the batting hand of the player.
weird I have not experienced this yet.... is this in any mode? as I have only played Ashes mode religiously, have only started career mode now

NursingHomeFire

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Mine is classic controller setup

Changed and changed it over and over again
This doesn't allow me to finish bowling tutorials as well As bowling is classic but when I press r2 and hold to bowl faster ball it doesn't register.

Tested controller on other games and all good

Users who are viewing this thread