Correct names for Xbox360?

farazzio

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone please post an Option file or Patch in order to correct the names for the Xbox360 version of the game?

Thanks.

Request -Will there be any Correct names/Roster patch for Xbox 360

Can someone please make a correct names/roster patch for xbox 360!!!

If that is possible please let me know as i can only find patches for PC, PS3 and Wii in this forum....:)

Probably not. They don't let you transfer save files to and from external storage (besides the official memory unit, which you can't plug into a PC), so there's no real option besides doing it all yourself.

Probably not. They don't let you transfer save files to and from external storage (besides the official memory unit, which you can't plug into a PC), so there's no real option besides doing it all yourself.

That's why you should have bought a Ps3 in the first place :D

Or PC...the proper way to play video games.

not even close. PC games might have better graphics (with the use of proper rig) but when it comes down to total gaming experience PC does not even come close to consoles.

not even close. PC games might have better graphics (with the use of proper rig) but when it comes down to total gaming experience PC does not even come close to consoles.
Yeah - it doesn't come close because the PC just doesn't have all the MMO's and RTSs available on the consoles "total gaming experience"!

Oh... wait a minute. ;)

Come on guys - can't we just accept that each console and the PC all have their pros and cons and just move on?

Yeah - it doesn't come close because the PC just doesn't have all the MMO's and RTSs available on the consoles "total gaming experience"!

Oh... wait a minute. ;)

Come on guys - can't we just accept that each console and the PC all have their pros and cons and just move on?

Ok accepted. Both have their pros and cons but....................................................................... Ps3 still rulz :happy

hi all, i played the game on xbox with no real names. I want to get it on PS3 is it true there is an option in the game to change the names and is this the same on wii??

hi all, i played the game on xbox with no real names. I want to get it on PS3 is it true there is an option in the game to change the names and is this the same on wii??

There's an option to change the names on all the Transmission developed versions (PC, PS3 & 360); you just can't import a corrected data file on the 360.

Fixing Players Names on XBOX 360

I don't know if this has been posted somewhere else.

But I was wonder why is it that when you edit the players names there are not aloud to be any longer than 6 letters.

It's totally stupid because some of the licensed players have 8 characters (i.e. Mitchell Johnson).
At some point I will experiment with the roster file and see what is possible.

yeah i did some tinker myself and found out.

first names can only be 6 letters and last names can be 12 letters. But this you can not fix all the players names only some

I've been going through and fixing teams when I can be bothered, and if something like Mohammad comes up, I just use M. I've also noticed that only the first letter of the name can be capitalised; VVS Laxman (Vvs) and AB De Villiers (Ab De villiers) look messy.

Xbox has two usb ports can this be the anwser

Users who are viewing this thread