CR Review on TechnologyInside.Net

ammar26

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket Revolution is a cricket simulation game produced by MindStorm Studios, which is a company based in Pakistan. It is officially the first title made entirely by a Pakistani company. At first glance, I must say, the game impresses, and it is more than what was expected as a first attempt at producing a game.

Features and Game Play:

Featuring normal play as well as multiplayer over the Internet as well as LAN makes it exceptional. Single player modes allow user to play exhibition matches (10-50 over matches, no test match option though), but there are enough types of games to keep a player busy and happy, from tournaments to net practice. Other than exhibition match, there is a Revolution Cup, which is knock-out tournament and a Revolution League, featuring a full length tournament almost like a World Cup where each team looks to compete for the best. Each tournament screen allows the selection of team, over?s and difficulty.

Read Complete Review Here
Cricket Revolution Review | TechnologyInside.Net

exprezzo

Club Cricketer
Cricket Revolution is totally unimpressive !

As a game CR needs to improve a lot in every aspect possible.If I start on this subject,then this will go on and on..... It looks like a pre-historic game.No match to Ashes 2009 or for that matter EA Cricket 2007.

It does not support a gamepad?????Ridiculous!!!
Mindstorm...you need to use your 'Mind', BIG TIME !

ajnabee

School Cricketer
As a game CR needs to improve a lot in every aspect possible.If I start on this subject,then this will go on and on..... It looks like a pre-historic game.No match to Ashes 2009 or for that matter EA Cricket 2007.

It does not support a gamepad?????Ridiculous!!!
Mindstorm...you need to use your 'Mind', BIG TIME !

Can your Ashes 2009 and EA Cricket 2007 match CR's gameplay :p ? Something which "sane" cricket fans unlike you have been craving for :)

exprezzo

Club Cricketer
Can your Ashes 2009 and EA Cricket 2007 match CR's gameplay :p ? Something which "sane" cricket fans unlike you have been craving for :)

A simulated game has to be a complete package.I have played the game and didnt find the gameplay radically out of the world to boast about ! I prefer Ashes anyday as it has good gaming backed up by good visuals.

If I need more lifelike experience then I will go out and play real cricket!I think that is what "sane" cricket fans do !

ajnabee

School Cricketer
A simulated game has to be a complete package.I have played the game and didnt find the gameplay radically out of the world to boast about ! I prefer Ashes anyday as it has good gaming backed up by good visuals.

If I need more lifelike experience then I will go out and play real cricket!I think that is what "sane" cricket fans do !

Yeah pretty good game play for Ashes where you can play a full length delivery off the back foot :D, so if your choice is a complete package with all those visuals and unrealistic gameplay then stay happy with Ashes, don't rant here in the CR forum about CR being an incomplete game :)

Last edited:

the1mm

School Cricketer
I totally agree with ajnabee.
Its not the graphics and visuals that make a game good.
Its the gameplay and the AI that do make the game complete.

Users who are viewing this thread