Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

the link you posted doesnt work TLC??

there is ea games runnig right now i m giving the link if its not right to give link mods can remove it
GameSpot Event Series :: On the Spot

jan52 added 8 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

No mention of cricket till now:(

They wont annouce the game till the very end because they do not want to create the hype that they are not able to live up to. EA have always hyped their mediocre cricket releases of past and ended up with a lot of dissastisfied clients.

If you are in Europe like me then any announcements from EA 'Season Opener' will likely take place during the night :( First Video blog up from Peter Moore:

www.itsinthegame.ea.com
Here is the correct source

Season Opener Today - Peter Moore Blog

friend863 added 7 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

BTW I think Cricket Life and Cricket Revolution is just waiting for Cricket 09 to release so they can also release their game can give competition to Cricket 09 or maybe they release later after the release of Cricket 09 so they can make improvements in their game or maybe when people got bored from Cricket 09 then they can release their game

They wont annouce the game till the very end because they do not want to create the hype that they are not able to live up to. EA have always hyped their mediocre cricket releases of past and ended up with a lot of dissastisfied clients.

Thats a highly unlogical thing to propose. With the Twenty20 World Cup and Ashes coming up, Cricket will be as hot as ever.

Suggest you study up on Marketing because no right minded company would do that.

"Hey I have a good idea, lets make a new Cricket game and tell no one about it!"

Thats a highly unlogical thing to propose. With the Twenty20 World Cup and Ashes coming up, Cricket will be as hot as ever.

Suggest you study up on Marketing because no right minded company would do that.

"Hey I have a good idea, lets make a new Cricket game and tell no one about it!"

Believe me i know my marketing. One of key principles of marketing is not to fall below expectations of the customer. We all know what happened with CK 2005 and Ck 2007. EA kept on giving details of the features of the game that created a lot of hype and the rest is history. I just think that they do not want to make that sort of mistake and if the game is about to be released in may 2009 then that pretty much proves my hypothesis.
By the way I am an MBA in marketing :rolleyes:

please any one tell me what new will will be in cricket 2009

Most probably a new roster, kits, T20 World Cup and a few more bugs. :cool:

Here's the most probable screenshot :p,

ea-cricket07.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread