Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

session

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Even God Cannot Speculate about taoc no disrespect to taoc but taoc recieves regular updates about how much it has been delayed:rtfl and some photos or videos some people give positive feedback(including me about videos) some give negative but so much time has been and even see the alpha release 21 jan 1 announcement than in february 1st week they say 3 more weeks to release the alpha. last week everyone counts daily 4 days to go,3 days to go.
then it has been delayed indefinately. i think they should not announce before the realese if they had announced in march with videos maybe in 3 montyhs th alpha is out so even its 6 months.people only knows it from 3 months so no dissapointment

Its not a mobile game.... You must just appreciate their work.

anywayz LM and Jk! can i know abt yourselves i mean to say is ur profession and you both are doing Great Job.. because... its past five years you r working on this game.. and u both dont let it down.

I too interested in game development but dont know to start. I am a BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) student. But to mention iam not so perfect in C++ programming language nor in JAVA.

sorry for my english.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I PREDICT A RIOT, I PREDICT A RIOT!!!!!!!
Seemed necessary, nothing like a bit of spam to throw you all.

Hitterman

International Coach
I too interested in game development but dont know to start. I am a BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) student. But to mention iam not so perfect in C++ programming language nor in JAVA.
That's nice. You should practice C++ more and more because it will improve your level. :)

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will there be a good cricket game in future?

rishi

School Cricketer
I have made a roster of total 24 new teams for it tournaments,stadiums,bats and lookings can anybody help messsss:helpss:p:help:help

Users who are viewing this thread