Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

session

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So, there is nothing to do now!!! just sit and watch when will this cricket games rain comes from EA,Codies,TOAC and Trine.:sarcasm

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
THE features are awesome it will be a big hit in cricket games (if it is realesed) even better than ashes 2009
as it has a tournament a indian domestic leages and ea series has always been more editable patchable so pc members will enhance it even more

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Source -Cricket Gaming

ITS FROM OFFICIAL SITE Electronic Arts (ea) Products - EA SPORTS

EA Sports? ICC Cricket? 09
Monday, February 08, 2010, 4:55:45 PM
Experience the tension and drama of the World ICC Twenty20 with EA SPORTS ICC Cricket 09. Inspired by the hugely exciting Twenty20 format, EA SPORTS ICC Cricket 09 delivers the only interactive destination to take part in the second World ICC Twenty20 tournament, following the inaugural tournament in South Africa in 2007 which saw India defeating Pakistan.

All new intuitive mouse controls, emulates the popular ?century stick? from Cricket 07 PS2, allowing users to perform over 20 different shot type. This new control system is designed to suit both beginners and veterans alike.

FEATURES
World ICC Twenty 20? One of the major International cricket tournaments of 2009. Defending champions India will be looking to win their second World ICC Twenty20 as the tournament kicks off in the UK this summer.
ICC Team Licenses - Full license for 12 major ICC teams, including India, England, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, West Indies and Australia.
Intuitive Mouse Controls - Using just your mouse, you can control batting, bowling and fielding. Bowling is improved using point and click to select your bowl, and batting now emulates the ?Century Stick? from Cricket 07 PS2, with over 20 different shot types, and the ability to modify shots using the mouse buttons.
India Domestic T20 League - Unlicensed generic T20 league based on the structure of the hugely popular Indian Premier League, compete with player editor.
2 Button Controls - Specifically for people who are familiar with Cricket, but not video games. On both keyboard and mouse, use only two buttons for batting, and one for bowling. Complete with feedback to help you improve your skills.

This is obviously an older write-up, refer mentions to the "2nd T20 world cup" in "UK this summer".

If indeed this is from an official RSS feed, wonder if their content management system messed up and made "live" content that should not have been. Sure sounds like something I'd have read/believed same time last year.

Hitterman

International Coach
I'll suggest all the guys not to waste time for EA Cricket 09. It's worthless to even speculate. It'll be better if people speculate about Ashes Cricket next game or Cricket Revolution 2 or best of all TAOC :)

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
it'll be better if people speculate best of all TAOC :)

Even God Cannot Speculate about taoc no disrespect to taoc but taoc recieves regular updates about how much it has been delayed:rtfl and some photos or videos some people give positive feedback(including me about videos) some give negative but so much time has been and even see the alpha release 21 jan 1 announcement than in february 1st week they say 3 more weeks to release the alpha. last week everyone counts daily 4 days to go,3 days to go.
then it has been delayed indefinately. i think they should not announce before the realese if they had announced in march with videos maybe in 3 montyhs th alpha is out so even its 6 months.people only knows it from 3 months so no dissapointment

Hitterman

International Coach
then it has been delayed indefinately. i think they should not announce before the realese if they had announced in march with videos maybe in 3 montyhs th alpha is out so even its 6 months.people only knows it from 3 months so no dissapointment
Well can you ever predict that on which date you'll complete your school assignment? There may be delays caused by personal life. These guys are not living only for TAOC. They have a social life too.

Hitterman added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Well can you ever predict that on which date you'll complete your school assignment? There may be delays caused by personal life. These guys are not living only for TAOC. They have a social life too.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
well, your post certainly proves you've been following the progress pretty well. :laugh

yes i have been and i would love to have taoc realesed was just saying you can anticipate taoc but can never speculate taoc UNDERSTAND the DIFFERENCE

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Thank You Sir!

on a more serious note, we do our own personal lives....this is a pet project which has come a long way.

Last edited:

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
TAOC will come out this year,I am sure(please do not let me down JK and LM:noway) and will outthrow all the commercial companies that are trying to gain monopoly over cricket gaming.........
TAOC will ROCK!!!:banana2

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
TAOC will come out this year,I am sure(please do not let me down JK and LM:noway) and will outthrow all the commercial companies that are trying to gain monopoly over cricket gaming.........
TAOC will ROCK!!!:banana2

If just by saying this it will come out then

taoc the best game taoc will rock it will come in 2 days yes its amazing

but in reality donot know when will this come out??????????

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Its up to you guys to support or not....
but one thing I bet,now only you are saying this rubbish but wen this will come out,then you people will only low down your heads and will appreciate the work to erase your previous defaults......
BTW,its your own opinion and every one has a right to have it......

Users who are viewing this thread