No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

gleeso73

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Little something for the retro boys @blockerdave @DalePlaysSports @Mouseydread @gleeso73 etc.

Thought the legend deserved a PlayFace.

3WkVMHT.png

Made using @Mouseydread's already excellent head model, just a few tweaks needed after adding the face.

Cheers and enjoy. :cheers

Very nice :clap

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
A quick question , as I now finally have some time on my hands to start off with all the downloads.

I saw yesterday evening whilst checking friedlele and llewelyn creations out, (searched teams by user name) , that I cannot get a preview of the uniforms, it just shows some default bland looking uniform.

Is this a known issue and is there a workaround for this.

I have seen bits and pieces throughout the posts, that there is some other issues with downloading players and teams, but cannot find the posts relevant to that.

Can anyone in the know how, please direct me to the correct way of downloading.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
In ashes 17 all licensed players who had generic bats could only change the bat and nothing else.I've used bat manager to change the bats but once you restart the game they revert back.I haven't tried changing the bats and playing a game with them and saving the game and see if they reload when you restart the game.
I have tried changing the bats for England and Australia and starting a world championship and an ashes series and if you save the game the bats stay in the game save but do revert back in the academy.So you can have the bats if you game save.

Users who are viewing this thread