No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Here's another Pakistani Legend! Any guesses lol? This is getting fun.
vd3l9f.png
How can i download it whats your user id in ps4

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
And Pollard also please and the westindies current players please.

Attaching your request to what is clearly a joke may not be the best way to get people to actually make them[DOUBLEPOST=1562914671][/DOUBLEPOST]
How can i download it whats your user id in ps4

There’s much easier way than waiting for an ID. Just search for players with the last name Afridi, first name Shahid, and enable the Playface search feature.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Attaching your request to what is clearly a joke may not be the best way to get people to actually make them[DOUBLEPOST=1562914671][/DOUBLEPOST]

There’s much easier way than waiting for an ID. Just search for players with the last name Afridi, first name Shahid, and enable the Playface search feature.
Sorry i was not aware men joke areound here in the forums.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer

That creation is better then the rest of the afridis created so looking for that id.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Have you filtered using the Playface option? Just scroll through them and find it...
Filtered but cant find the one above which i want to download mostly i found without eyebrows and skin texture bit on darker side.
One more issue friedlele creation Rabada no1 not replacing my linked rabada which was downloaded before with red face i tried deleting it but cant replace it in my linked team.

djfromdiscord

School Cricketer
So here's the first kit I made its not extremely great or anything , basically all I did was edit some colors on a logo and re insert ,took out Brighto Paints because i find the logo super tacky, and put Gray Nicholls instead.
1hN6fue.jpg

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So here's the first kit I made its not extremely great or anything , basically all I did was edit some colors on a logo and re insert ,took out Brighto Paints because i find the logo super tacky, and put Gray Nicholls instead.
1hN6fue.jpg
That is exceptional. Is it shared?Under what id?Keep those coming.

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
rmfTs6q.jpg

Marlon Samuels attempt, not so good. The problem is the face is small I am using plus I struggled to find a template background color so I recoloured a white template

The eyes I cant move up because then that will move the mouth out of sync

Any suggestions would be welcome tho

Users who are viewing this thread