No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
no its junaid khan
shared under fr862

Totally appreciate your effort buddy but to be honest @Snowy and @Llewelynf are doing the Pakistani faces and a pretty awesome job at that. I think it would be better if you do players of previous years who are not playing for the main team now, like ones who play in the Psl or local Pakistani leagues etc. Just a suggestion.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Totally appreciate your effort buddy but to be honest @Snowy and @Llewelynf are doing the Pakistani faces and a pretty awesome job at that. I think it would be better if you do players of previous years who are not playing for the main team now, like ones who play in the Psl or local Pakistani leagues etc. Just a suggestion.
But they obviously would not do players which are out of the squad.They are only doing CWC 19 squads and 1 or 2 test players.

pinku

Associate Captain
But they obviously would not do players which are out of the squad.They are only doing CWC 19 squads and 1 or 2 test players.

I could be wrong but they did a few New Zealand players who were not in the world cup squad also and were currently contracted.

If that is the case then i think Junaid Khan was in the squad before the World cup.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
To be honest i could be wrong but they did a few New Zealand players who were not in the world cup squad also.
They would not do those as then the workload will be too high on them and tbh no one will use players like Junaid with 70 rating and bowling at 131-132 Kph and pathetic in fielding and batting.

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Weird atmosphere around here, let people make whoever they want; the more the merrier

Learn to appreciate everyone’s efforts guys

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

Incorrect. We made more than 20 SAF and NZ players together. You don’t know what we’re doing.

For what it’s worth, Junaid Khan is on the list of models I’ve made/am making. Take a timeout from posting in this thread.

pinku

Associate Captain
Weird atmosphere around here, let people make whoever they want; the more the merrier

Learn to appreciate everyone’s efforts guys

Hey there was no offence meant and i started the initial post with we appreciate your effort... And i was right as @Snowy has confirmed that they will do alot of the players anyway (including Junaid) as they did for New Zealand.

I have noticed people are remaking players which have already been made by @Snowy and @Llewelynf. It would be a good idea to make players that haven't been created already... Surely!

Users who are viewing this thread