Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Oh I was generally speaking if there was any tutorials on how to make kits lol, so it’s the in game editor and you just add logos to it? That simple?
You are telling or asking?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
that is amazing lad HAHA I reckoned it would be pretty hard to get that specific PSN name so the game was just glitching on me.Apologies on using your work without telling you I had no clue, if you want I can delete the kits.Just say the word.Also big thanks on the kits theyre great
You can go ahead and use them all you want no problem.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hey guys, haven’t been in here since DBC17 where I made a lot of stadiums for the community. Just got cricket 19 and thought I’d get started again on making a few. My first couple of efforts are Eden Park, Auckland and Dubai International Stadium (where Pakistan and PSL play). One little thing that I haven’t done yet is the adboards and field markings for them, I feel these make quite a bit of a difference to the feel of the stadium as it can help you feel as though you are playing in NZ or UAE etc... anyway I hope you guys enjoy the first couple of efforts

D5CE7B2A-EC41-4CE3-AE2E-85354442B652.jpeg 2A349D1A-248D-461C-908E-B7F1EFA096B0.jpeg 734A417C-829C-4A6E-ABF7-5590B81BBF01.jpeg 7E45515E-AE55-43C0-9D11-B41F02F3F9FA.jpeg

Addy

National Board President
Hey guys, haven’t been in here since DBC17 where I made a lot of stadiums for the community. Just got cricket 19 and thought I’d get started again on making a few. My first couple of efforts are Eden Park, Auckland and Dubai International Stadium (where Pakistan and PSL play). One little thing that I haven’t done yet is the adboards and field markings for them, I feel these make quite a bit of a difference to the feel of the stadium as it can help you feel as though you are playing in NZ or UAE etc... anyway I hope you guys enjoy the first couple of efforts

View attachment 224613 View attachment 224614 View attachment 224611 View attachment 224612
Awesome stuff! Please share your User id

Users who are viewing this thread