gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Somebody's uploaded BBL teams with correct rosters and kits, i've updated the pad colours (WK pads are white on the versions so far). I'll share the tweaked versions later (credit to whoever actually uploaded them)

EDIT: They're live under AGuyCalledKiko
Alright noice, unfortunately won't be able to use them in career or anything like that yet because the BBL hasn't been patched into the game yet.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alright noice, unfortunately won't be able to use them in career or anything like that yet because the BBL hasn't been patched into the game yet.
Really? Don't they have it unlicensed as part of Australian Domestic T20?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Heres Freddie.

082mXfw.png

Shared under Spoobir.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Great work from all of you i think we need to search every player individually and it would be better if the best creator like you guys should talk with each other and then work on seperate teams And then Post full team players here rather than u guys wasting your talent by making two same players i guess would be easier and time saver for u and us also if you guys can make players of full one team[DOUBLEPOST=1559142048][/DOUBLEPOST]I salute the hard work of you guys everyone of u have put here for all of us <3

D

Deleted member 193590

Just created and uploaded Jeevan Mendis he was missing from the Sri Lankan squad.

khan31

International Coach
Are we allowed to start a go fund me and get these boys paid for their work? Or at least be able to use the money towards creations like buy hi res photos of players?

Im just spitballing here but I'm sure there would be hundreds of us willing to donate a few quid to the cause.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Are we allowed to start a go fund me and get these boys paid for their work? Or at least be able to use the money towards creations like buy hi res photos of players?

Im just spitballing here but I'm sure there would be hundreds of us willing to donate a few quid to the cause.
I'll gladly take any money on offer.

Last edited:

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Really? Don't they have it unlicensed as part of Australian Domestic T20?
No they don’t and doesn’t sound like they will be either. I asked the question a few days ago about unlicensed BBL and a few other missing leagues and was told it was a memory size issue. I also think that BBL might be because of Big Bash Boom.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No they don’t and doesn’t sound like they will be either. I asked the question a few days ago about unlicensed BBL and a few other missing leagues and was told it was a memory size issue. I also think that BBL might be because of Big Bash Boom.
You're right just saw. On the other hand for Indian Domestic, they have added the two tiers that we actually have in India. So, no club cricket if you play an Indian Career Mode. Though it's fun!

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
You're right just saw. On the other hand for Indian Domestic, they have added the two tiers that we actually have in India. So, no club cricket if you play an Indian Career Mode. Though it's fun!
I guess that’s not a bad way of doing it. Can you import all the actual squads and kits when you first start the career or are you just having to use generic squads and kits?

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread