Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PS4
Game Version: patch v1.02, game v0.1.0.1.0764
Game Mode: checked in offline only
Match Type: t20
Teams used: pak vs ind (AI)
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): drs lbw issue
Bug description (detail): lbw was turned down by umpire means original decision was not out, bowling team i.e. AI reviewed it and result was ball pitch in line, hitting wickets but impact was umpires call. So ideally it remains not-out as umpire original decision was not-out but umpire took his not-out decision back and given OUT

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Issue (one line description): AI bowled many extras i.e. foot no-balls
Bug description (detail): playing at pro level with hard batting & bowling difficulty, Indian team (on-disc) i.e. AI bowled foot no-balls very frequently mainly fast bowlers i.e. every 1 no-ball in an over or alternate over. i think that need to check as at higher difficulties, extras must be minimum or very less. Just suggesting if you consider current frequency as normal then it could be great by giving AI bowling extras slider so that can be adjust accordingly.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Issue (one line description): Cant disable shot replacement option
Bug description (detail): playing at pro level with hard batting & bowling difficulty, shot replacement option is not working as keeping it off or on, in both cases its stays enabled. At moment it cant be disable even at higher difficulties

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: game v0.1.0.1.0764
Game Mode: all (checked in scenario, ashes and play now)
Match Type: Test, custom test, five5
Teams used: various - custom Eng/SA 95; England/Australia (licensed); custom (Aus WSC/WI WSC)
Ground: Durban Fields, Lords, Edgbaston
Issue (one line description): Thermovision - can't see hotspot due to white background
Bug description (detail): initially, the thermovision background was black as it should be, so the hotspot showed up nicely. after the update on sunday morning, the thermovision background is now white, meaning the hotspot is not visible

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Issue (one line description): trophy/post-match ceremony in every game in series
Bug description (detail): while playing 3 t20 series competition (on disc), at end of every game trophy ceremony shown with winning team irrespective of final game. Looks like winning team celebrating his victory in every game with trophy. Ideally it should be in last game of any series or in final of competition.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: ashes
Match Type: Test
Teams used: England/Australia (licensed)
Ground: Edgbaston
Over Count: Not sure, but match 1st innings
Issue (one line description): didn't retain challenge on umpires call
Bug description (detail): while bowling, i appealed for an lbw that was given not-out. i challenged and the "big eye" showed pitch inline, impact inline, wickets umpire's call so i should have retained the challenge but it was lost.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Match Type: t20 & odi
Issue (one line description): AI fielder keep chasing ball in parallel
Bug description (detail): AI fielder chase the ball and keep running till boundary from half of ground where as he can stop the ball by sliding but he keeps running in parallel (less frequency i.e. twice or thrice in complete one game). Field setting is semi-auto.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Issue (one line description): custom icons are pixelated or not clear
Bug description (detail): custom icons for team are pixelated for non licensed teams in loading menu screen. Same as observed in previous iteration i.e. ashes crciket17 game.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: scenario
Match Type: custom test (all as for "test" except start times and challenge). playing scenario Joburg 95 - England, downloaded from server.
Teams used: custom Eng/SA 95;
Ground: Durban Fields,
Issue (one line description): New ball - animation plays but doesn't say if they took it. repeats next over.
Bug description (detail): On reaching the 80 overs, the animation for the AI taking the new ball played, but there was no dialog confirming taking the new ball. At the start of the 81st over, the new ball animation played again, once more without dialog. didn't play again after.

Match Type: custom test (all as for "test" except start times and challenge). playing scenario Joburg 95 - England, downloaded from server.
Issue (one line description): Various statistical anomalies
Bug description (detail): The bowlers all start from "0" overs, though the rest of the statistics show what was in the scoreboard created for the scenario. the bowler's economy rates also only take in to account what is played in the session. i.e. if a bowler starts the scorecard on 10-2-23-2 the game will display 0-2-23-2 with economy 0.00. if they bowl 2 overs and concede 2 runs, the game will display 2-2-25-2 with economy of 1. (note this is the "pop-up" in game bowling figures, i haven't checked the actual scorecard.) For batsmen, partnerships are counted from point of play, not from the last fall of wicket on the scorecard. (i.e. if you start a game and the current batting partnership is on 35, they won't be acknowledged for a 50 partnership after 15 more runs, they will have to score 50 in the scenario. however the in-ground announcer treats all runs on the scorecard as this partnership. i.e. if you set a scorecard as 199-4, with the last fow @ 175, when you score 1 run the in-ground announcer would announce a 200 partnership, and the 50-partnership animation would only play at 249-4.)

Issue (one line description): Confidence starts at 0
Bug description (detail): Regardless of the scorecard e.g. batsman's runs/balls-faced, or bowler's overs/wickets/runs, all players start a scenario with the lowest confidence.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Issue (one line description): catching radar on-screen position is awkward causing drop catch everytime
Bug description (detail): AI is batting side and human is bowling side. Filed setting is semi-auto, while catching the ball at deep, catch focus radar showing not in screen or way at corner that you can 1% of radar and human unable to successfully execute due to its awkward position. tried with both 3rd person or non-3rd person catch view option but deep catch focus radar still at very awkward position. need to look urgently so human drop catches can avoided

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Match Type: odi career mode
Teams used: pak vs eng (ai)
Issue (one line description): career odi are with RED BALL after patchv1.02
Bug description (detail): career odi game are going on with red balls soon after installing patchv1.02. I have tried new odi game in non-career mode thats ok i.e. with white ball

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Game Version: 1.02
Game Mode: Career
Match Type:
All
Teams used:
Brunswick Club Cricket
Ground:
All
Over Count:
All

Issue (one line description):

LBW given when pitching outside leg

Bug description (detail):
Multiple occasions of being given out LBW when ball pitches outside leg. Looking at the Big Eye, despite clearly being outside leg, it is red and says pitched in line.[DOUBLEPOST=1559031960][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.02
Game Mode: Career
Match Type:
All
Teams used:
Brunswick Club Cricket
Ground:
All
Over Count:
All

Issue (one line description):

Stats not separate for career

Bug description (detail):
During career, when coming to the crease or bowling it combines all stats from 3 day, 50 over and T20 instead of separate for each format.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Match Type: all
Teams used: user created
Ground: Birmingham arena but could be any
Issue (one line description): Weather
Bug description (detail): Temperature in Birmingham of 46 degrees! 47 forecast on Day 4!

Stoneyhawk

Club Captain
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0404
Game Mode: Play Now
Match Type: test
Teams used: WA vs NSW (off disk teams)
Over Count: multiple times
Issue (one line description): ....run out by bowler
Bug description (detail): .....hit the ball in to the outfield, start running, and then it will cut back to the bowler who is standing in the middle off the pitch with the ball and he completes a run out.

Users who are viewing this thread