Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

Bardawulf

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: The latest version available for download on 30/05/19 as I re downloaded it since it wouldn't let me sign it (another bug but this seemed to have been the fix)
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: any
Over Count: it has happened multiple times at different over counts

Issue (one line description): .... Wicket Keeper and Fielders playing Soccer when My player is bowling.
Bug description (detail): ..... The person goes to pick it up then kicks it with their feet, moves a few feet then kicks it again. It stops when I run over with my player and pick up the ball myself. They have done it from roughly silly mid on to mid on (this is a rough distance it got to before I went over with my player)

Issue (one line description): .... This has been mentioned before but the GUI is the sames as Ashes Cricket 17 on Xbox
Bug description (detail): ..... The Playstation 4 one I have seen in videos online is VASTLY different

Issue (one line description): .... Can't change my bat in my career
Bug description (detail): ..... no matter which bat I try and change too it drop back to the one I tried to change from which is a Momentum Streak.

Issue (one line description): .... No Random Field Condition Options
Bug description (detail): ..... Not sure if this has been mentioned but in the club cricket every pitch seems to be Very Soft with grassy field. I checked settings and there is no random selections for the conditions (which personally I would prefer random selections rather than picking my own)

So far these are the ones I have found that stand out the most.

Karan Dogra

School Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0775.
Game Mode: Career.
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): When selecting player name in career set-up. All the names starting A and B are there but from C to L aren’t there. Then from M to shafeeq are there.
Bug description (detail): N/A

carbuthnot14

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: Xbox one
Game Version: Version at release.
Match Type: All
Teams used: Club Team
Ground: Club ground
Over Count: Everytime
Issue (one line description): Game crashes every time i try to access the fielding skills,

Bug description (detail):When i try to access the fielding skills to improve my career player (wicket keeper) the game crashes. i have tried it 10-15 times and every time it crashes. Thank you

G4rf13lt

School Cricketer
Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0404
Teams used: any
Issue (one line description): Both teams are announced as team A.
Bug description (detail): When the match starts, both teams are announced as team A.

Issue (one line description): Inbox message glitch
Bug description (detail): After the match that was drawn, my inbox will notify my that I won the match, but the description on the right will say that the other team won the match.

Issue (one line description): Boundary replay shot
Bug description (detail): About half of the time that I watch a replay from a 6 or 4, the camera will pull away at the last second and look at the sky when hitting the ball

Issue (one line description): Commentators wrong voice line
Bug description (detail): Commentators will mention that it was almost a run out while the batsman has been in their crease for a while

Issue (one line description): Shot replay
Bug description (detail): The frame rates are dropping a lot! The ball has 2 "ghosts" with it so the ball becomes blurry.

jacob92

School Cricketer
Platform: Switch
Game Version: 1.0
Issue (one line description): Batsmen not grounding their bats
Bug description (detail): Batsmen not grounding their bats and getting run out when they are easily home.

Issue (one line description): quick field settings not responding to game situation
Bug description (detail): You might have a quick field setting (when bowling) set to aggressive to try and get a new batsman for example, the the captain takes you off and you come back on and this batsmen might be one 100 and the field is still set to very aggressive. Or if there is a new batsman in it keeps the same quick field settings for the new batsman as opposed to setting it to start of innings or aggressive

Issue (one line description): Lots of wide deliveries from short balls
Bug description (detail): fast bowlers might bowl 2+ wide short balls per over. Could be because i'm early in my career and the bowlers don't have good control however.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Game Version: 1.02
Game Mode: Custom Tournament
Match Type: All
Teams used: Custom teams (downloaded from community)
Issue (one line description): Game crashes every time i like to start custom Tournament

Bug description (detail): Game crash when I started custom world cup with custom Australian and England teams...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: Scenario
Match Type: Custom - 4 day, otherwise as for tests with no reviews
Teams used: Custom - England 95, South Africa 95
Ground: Durban Fields
Issue (one line description): Team "wins match by forfeit", rather than the scenario condition.
Bug description (detail): Scenario condition is set to "draw match" for England. The match ends saying "England 95 won by forfeit", but the scenario is ticked off as complete. So the match was actually drawn, but the scenario completed. There is no information to say the scenario is completed, aside from seeing the tick in the scenario list.

Match Type: Various custom
Teams used: Various Custom
Ground: Various on-disc (Durban Fields, Emerald Headingley)
Issue (one line description): Match always starts at the beginning of the day, but seems to count the remaining overs correctly.
Bug description (detail): The scenario appears to count up the number of overs elapsed, works out how many days that equates to, and starts at the beginning of the day. However, it does appear to count the remaining overs in the match correctly.
e.g. - Johannesburg 95, set up a scenario that should start approx 350 overs in. (Depending on how long in over-count gets allowed for innings break...) 350/90 (overs per day) = 3.89, so scenario should start at the end of the 4th day, or beginning of 5th... However the scenario starts at 11am on day 4. However, the game only allows for a max 450 (90*5) overs across the game. This is tested by making the match-type 4 day. The scenario will again start at the beginning of day 4, but will end after 12 overs as a "draw" - but per bug report above awards a win by forfeit.
Headingley 81, scenario scoreboard is set up for approx 265 overs (again depending on allowance for innings break), which is 2.94 days. So again should be end of 3rd day or into the 4th day... but the scenario starts at the beginning of day 3.

Issue (one line description): AI starting bowler choice includes non-bowlers.
Bug description (detail): The AI always starts the scenario with the player lowest by bowling order who has already bowled (i.e. has some bowling figures entered), and the highest player (by bowling order) who has not already bowled (i.e. has no bowling figures entered). So this often results in them using low-rated bowlers/batsmen for several overs at the start. They do not use their opening bowlers, or choice of bowlers according to pitch/match scenario (e.g. using spinners if pitch/ball is old, using opening bowlers if ball is new etc.)

Issue (one line description): Player confidence always starts at zero/red.
Bug description (detail): Regardless of the scoreboard (i.e current innings score or bowling figures, or prior innings score or bowling figures) players always start the scenario with the lowest confidence.

G4rf13lt

School Cricketer
Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0404
Game Mode: Custom online match
Match Type: Five
Teams used: Any
Over Count: 4
Issue (one line description): Visual glitch
Bug description (detail): Opponent hits the ball for a six, and visuals show that but then the bowler catches it for an out.
This is but one instance, it happens constantly for many kind of deliveries and catches. I have video evidence if it is needed.
Custom is just a mess currently as this happens with every second ball so you can't trust what you are hitting. You think yes I am hitting a six and then suddenly the keeper catches you but the ball went in opposite direction.

jacob92

School Cricketer
Issue (one line description): Boundary when stopped by fielder
Bug description (detail): Ball stopped by fielder inside the circle, then given as a 4.

Rayaan Mannan

School Cricketer
Game Version: 1.02
Game Mode: World Championship mode
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: England vs West Indies(downloaded)
Ground: Lancashire Stadium
Over Count: End of first innings after rain made first innings shorter
Issue: D/L system is broken
Bug description: Rain interrupted play around the 25th over of the first innings and the match was shortened to 32 overs per side. I was playing in hardest difficulty and sweated my butt off to a total of 319 at the end of 32 overs. After the innings break West Indies’ target was REDUCED to 172 and I initially thought they had around 12-15 overs to bat because of more rain (this was all an assumption). After bowling a couple of overs I noticed the required run rate was only around 5 so I went back to check how many overs they had to bat and I was amazed to see that they had the full 32 overs and the target was basically halved! So I simulated up until the point in the picture to see if anything would change and nothing did. I’m about to lose this match and ruin my perfect perfect run in the tournament because of this bug whereas I was potentially on my way to scoring 500+ runs if i was allowed to play the full 50 overs.

Attachments

• 433CA997-2819-45A5-9512-BBF30BB6084F.jpeg
    433CA997-2819-45A5-9512-BBF30BB6084F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0764
Game Mode: Play Now and Training (catching practice)
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Australia vs Afghanistan
Ground: Lords
Over Count: 8.4
Issue (one line description): Circle does not appear when an edge goes through to the wicketkeeper.
Bug description (detail): Whenever I bowled with a pace bowler any edge from the AI batsman would not appear with a circle to allow the wicketkeeper to catch it. The ball would just slowly travel through air and the keeper would drop the catch. This occurred 3 or 4 times in the same 'play now' match and happened every ball for reflex catching in catching training. At the 2:03 min of this video is an example of this bug during the match. 14:10 min mark for the bug occurring in training.

vent_axia

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox
Game version: 1.0.0.5
Game mode: Cricket academy
Match type: N/A
Team used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over count: N/A
Issue (One line description): the game freezes when trying to assign bat to players
Bug description (detail): the game freezes and has to be reset whenever I go on bat creator, then manage bats and try to assign a bat to any player

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game version: V0.1.0.1.0764
Game mode: Competition (Custom)
Match type: Test
Teams used: England v Scotland (With Scotland graded International)
Ground: The Oval
Over Count: Various
Issue (One line description) Partnerships not including Extras
Bug description (Detail) Extras aren’t included in Partnerships in the Match Review section. The commentary and celebrations are correct though.

Last edited:

Nix71289

Club Captain
Game Version: 1.03
Game Mode: Carrer
Match Type: 3 day
Teams used: Baroda vs Gujarat
Ground: don't remember
Over Count:
All the time
Issue (one line description): umpire not putting hands down after stopping play to move keeper/slips
Bug description (detail): game is stuck when we use up button to move keeper/slips up or back!

Rhone

International Cricketer
Game Version: 1.03
Match Type: 3 day or 4 day
Teams used: career club starting teams, Middlesex, NSW when progressing.
Ground: all grounds.
Over Count:
All the time
Issue (one line description): AI batting in 3 and 4 day matches posting very low scores and frequently collapsing.
Bug description (detail): in my career the AI post great and realistic scores in list A and t20, but in 3 or 4 day matches the batsmen rarely post over 200 and frequently collapse.

Matches almost always end in 2 days. In one season as NSW they failed to post a score over 100 in a single innings of the Sheffield shield.

I noticed this when playing as a career batsman. My team were always falling apart around me. I have now simulated several seasons and altered conditions and pitches as much as possible, but the AI can hardly ever post a decent score in longer formats and there are often between 10-20 ducks across both teams innings which feels excessive.

This is also reflected in other teams AI generated innings by looking at end of season first class averages. I only had 2 batsmen average over 40 across the whole county championship, and only 12 batsmen averaged over 30.

It feels like every single 3 or 4 day match is played on a green bowlers paradise, no matter what I do to change the AI sliders or pitch/weather conditions.

Update: Having simulated numerous county championship,Sheffield shield seasons and Test series, it really seems that low scores are too common, draws quite literally never occur and ducks occur in strangely large numbers in longer format matches.

While I am aware that simulating matches is not how the game is intended to be played, when playing career mode it is very jarring compared to the realistic list A and T20 scores and effects games played in as a career player.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread