Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

azkhan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: PS4
Game Version: Version 1.03
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: ODI/T20 World Championship
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Choosing hosting team is not working
Bug description (detail): When playing the custom ODI & T20 World championship selecting the hosting team is not working. ODI WC is always being staged in England and the T20 WC is always staged in Austrailia.

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: 1.02 (North American version)
Game Mode: Play Now
Match Type: Odis/List A
Teams used: OOB teams
Ground: N/A (though all the matches were played in OOB stadiums)
Issue (one line description): User Stats not updating correctly
Bug description (detail): I noticed today that User Stats were not updating correctly for no. of 100s and 50s scored. I mostly play Odis/List A matches in 'Play Now' mode and after completing a match, checked the stats and was surprised to see the stats showed only 1 100 and 2 50s for List A though I've scored at least 3 100s and a bunch of 50s in List A/Odis format in the Play Now mode. I can't say for sure whether other stats such as Average or 4s or 6s are tracking correctly as I didn't notice the correct no. earlier to confirm one way or another, but I'm sure about the no. of 100s and 50s. I also looked at stats for Other match formats (e.g., Other) to see whether the stats were recorded for other or a different match category but the 100s and 50s don't show up anywhere else. If I've to make a guess, I would say something happened post Patch 1.02 and the User Stats (at least for 50s and 100s) are not updating since the Patch.

Edit: I've confirmed the bug. I played a odi in the 'Play Now' mode and scored a 100 and a 50. Checked the user stats at the end of the match and noticed all the stats are getting updated (i.e. Matches played, innings, Runs Scored, Average, Balls faced etc.) except for No. of 100s and 50s scored. For me the no. of 100s and 50s scored are stuck at 1 and 2 respectively, which I'm assuming were the numbers before the most recent PS4 patch.

Edit 2: Played a couple more 'Play Now' odis and noticed something interesting. After playing a match noticed that No. of 50s in User Stats was bumped up by 1. Finally figured out the 50 was recognized as one of the batsman was unbeaten on a 50+ total at the end of the match. Also, till now I've only one unbeaten 100 so it looks like the User Stats are only recognizing unbeaten 50s and 100s in User Stats instead of all 100s and all 50s.

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Issue (one line description): Can't access Match Review stats and screen after the end of the match.
Bug description (detail): Since the latest PS4 Patch, I can't access the Match review/Stats screen after the match is over to review in game stats such as Wagon Wheel, Scoring Area, Partnership etc. Before the latest PS4 patch I could do so by clicking 'Options' button and the menu would come up and I could access the in game stats. Since the patch, once the match is over I get the post-match highlights, and once I skip through those (by pressing X multiple times - maybe there should be an option to skip highlights), I see the post match scorecard. When I press 'Options' button on the controller nothing happens. No menu or option comes up for me to view the in-game stats mentioned earlier.

Last edited:

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
]Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.03
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: NA
Teams used:NA
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Unable to select career mode AI difficulty.
Details: On the first screen in career mode I can select selection difficulty and auto skip but I cant select AI difficulty.

The Help screen suggests I should be able to select AI difficulty. See attached images.View attachment 221874 View attachment 221875
I know this thread is not for replying, but I think the difficulty can be changed in the pause menu!

Zainuma

School Cricketer
Game Mode: offline
Match Type: World Cup
Teams used:. India,Any
Ground: any
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description): Unable to see Slow motion circle to take catch
Details: In all my matches that I played, while there is an edge or a catch prompt, the circle which we need to see to take the catch doesn't appear on the screen. Sometimes it is to the extreme right bottom of the screen or sometimes it won't even show.
I've for now stopped playing because I can't take catches.
Agreed same happens with me on ps4 pro.:(

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Issue (one line description): 'Scoring Area' and Partnership stats are tracked incorrectly.
Bug description (detail): Stats for 'Scoring Area' and Partnership are not being tracked and recorded correctly. Details as follows:

1. Scoring Area:
Looks like the number of extras conceded by the AI team when a batsman is on strike gets recorded as batsman's runs in the 'Scoring Area' graphic. I checked scoring areas for my team and noticed that for 2 of my batsmen the numbers looked off. In the scoring area graphic, it stated one of my batsman had scored 97(80) while another one had scored 33(30) whereas when I checked the actual scorecard, the runs scored by the two batsmen were 86(80) and 30(30) respectively. the only reason for the discrepancy i could come up with was that maybe extras were being credited to the batsmen when extras were conceded while batsman was on strike.

2. Partnership: The partnership graphic/stat is only tracking the runs scored off the bat by the 2 batsmen and not the total runs scored. As an example, say Batsman 1 scored 40 and Batsman 2 scored 35 off their bats in a partnership and there were 6 extras scored as well (1NB, 5 Wides). The Partnership would show the Partnership was 75 runs (40+35) instead of 81 (40+35+6). Fall of Wickets stat is working properly and maybe Partnership stat should use the same logic FOW uses.

35tb

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: Latest Patch
Game Mode: World Championship
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: India v Pakistan
Ground: Emirates Old Trafford
Over Count: All the time
Issue (one line description): Electing to review a decision through DRS
Bug description (detail): When batting and being given out with an option to review the decision, i select challenge the decision but then immediately the umpire is shown giving the decision out without any replays of going through the process of snick-o or ball tracking or hotspot. So i have no idea of the analysis of the decision.

Nix71289

Club Captain
]Platform: PS4
Issue (one line description): Unable to select career mode AI difficulty.
Details: On the first screen in career mode I can select selection difficulty and auto skip but I cant select AI difficulty.

The Help screen suggests I should be able to select AI difficulty. See attached images.View attachment 221874 View attachment 221875

Can be changed in match settings before match and in pause menu during match!

Idolmind2010

School Cricketer
]Platform: Xbox one online
Game Mode: Online

Issue: Xbox one online leaderboards are not functioning and not updating since patch

Issue 2: When editing lineups before match there is a big orange blotch across the team names. Should be in the background not the foreground, makes it hard to see players names.

Issue 3: grounding the bat in run outs are usually called out when in. Even if In by a meter. The bat looks to hover over the ground by 2 inches.

Issue 4: quick throws get cancelled out.
And you have to throw again. Hard to get quick run outs was the same for ashes.

Issue 5: Missed replays when given out.

Issue 6: pause queued flashing in bottom left screen, sometimes pauses for no reason.

jacob92

School Cricketer
Platform: Switch
Game Version: 1.0
Match Type: Any
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Issue (one line description): Wagon wheel not displaying shots
Bug description (detail): When player (works fine for computer controller players) score a milestone the wagon wheel is empty.

Idolmind2010

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox one online

Issue: When choosing pitch settings like hard, soft, grassy etc... whatever you choose doesn’t work.. and you are just given random settings when the game starts.

pravincricket

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Platform: Xbox one online

Issue: When choosing pitch settings like hard, soft, grassy etc... whatever you choose doesn’t work.. and you are just given random settings when the game starts.

as of now xbox got day 1 patch, but when did you get 1.03 patch for xbox? any screenshots please

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox One
B9E90187-88AE-414F-AA63-4F44B2A34BF6.png

Game Version
: 1.02
Game Mode: World Championship
Match Type: iODI
Teams used: England v South Africa
Ground: Kia Oval
Over Count: 8
Issue (one line description): No ball loop
Bug description (detail): Radaba had lost all of their stamina and then kept bowling no balls. As you can see from the photo it kept going. I managed to break it

Footystar

School Cricketer
Match Type: Test
Teams used: England vs WI ( WI was downloaded) I was England
Ground: Edgbaston
Over Count: N/A before game start
Issue (one line description): When getting first cap the game crashes
Bug description (detail): When it showed my first cap for England, I was given my cap by root and everyone clapped etc. So it should now go in to the toss but it then decides to crash instead and I can get passed it. So my file is now basically corrupt until fixed

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Game Mode: Cricket Academy
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: Licensed players
Ground: N/A
Issue: Unable to add licensed players to teams. Before the latest patch it was fine, but now if you go into a licensed player on the identity where the manage teams option is, it will not allow you to add them to another team. Going in to a teams squad and trying to add players from there doesn't work either as with this option you can only add players from the country of that league that the selected team is in. It's more of an issue rather than a bug.

Users who are viewing this thread