Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0957 (Credits) /v1. 07 (System UI)
Game Mode: Competition (4 Team)
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: India (Me) v New Zealand (AI) - Teams by Friedlele (@Llewelynf)
Ground: West Oval
Over Count: 1.1 Overs
Issue (one line description): Partnership doesn't count extras
Bug description (detail): When looking at the partnership list, it doesn't add in the extras to the partnership runs (screenshot below)
65084129_10219890926762636_5557065864248819712_o.jpg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: Academy - Team Creator (Uniform)
Match Type: NA
Teams used: NA
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Multiple issues with uniforms
Bug description (detail): Experiencing the following issues when creating / editing teams and uniforms: 1) Can't view or edit the helmet, it stays on cap when you go into the helmet. If you play with the team, they will use the default black/no-logo helmet. 2) If you try to copy over a uniform from another team it copies in blank. 3) If you try to view the uniform of a previously created team, the visual (of the player in kit) doesn't load.

Reactions: DAP

Gaurav Harwani

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Career Mode
Match Type: NA
Teams used: NA
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Career won’t advance past certain date
Bug description (detail): Career player got injured in the previous game, 3 days left to recover. However, there is a match the next day and every time I try to advance, the blue screen shows up with an error code. Tried everything but just can’t seem to advance past this date and can’t play any games.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Game Version: v1.06 (System UI)
Game Mode: World Championship
Teams used: India
Ground: Kia Oval
Over Count: 32nd over
Issue (one line description): Game quits after rain break.
Bug description (detail):
The match quits after the rain-break and resumes from the beginning of the over. I tried 3 times and it happened at the exact same time - no luck. The next time, I tried simulating one over - this time same result after I bowled one more ball. I was able to get done with the match by only simulating the rest of the overs. I must note that, there was a rain break during the 1st innings that didn't cause any issues (although that did not restrict the bowlers quota of 10 overs to 8) nor did the DL score for chasing become higher as per the real world rules (not sure if this is a bug.)
P.S. I can see that others have a v1.07 but mine updated to 1.06 yesterday and remains the same. Not sure why.
Bug sample timestamp Youtube Link

Last edited:
Reactions: DAP

imran102b

School Cricketer
Platform: xbox
Game Version: latest
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: any
Teams used:
Ground: Kia any
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description): Skill/Ability
Hi, I am at 3rd season, i have been earning ability points and skills and have been allocating. However now when i got recent ability point i am no longer to unlock it? is there any stage where you are no longer unlock abilities? in this case i can see the lock sign on one of the slider but it does not give me option to unlock it.

Teams used:
Issue (one line description): Bowler response time to run outs while bowling
Another issue i have noticed is that soon after delivery my bowler doesn't response for a bout 1 second due to this even if the ball is very close to em batsmen take the run and i am not able to pick the ball and run him out. Have anyone els noticed this?

Teams used:
Issue (one line description): hitting on leg sides are given as no balls

Slog on leg side on good length deliveries are given as over shoulder no balls, mostly when fast blower blow while you can see the deliveries are not at all shoulder high.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Game Version: v1.06 (System UI)
Game Mode: World Championship
Teams used: India
Ground: Kia Oval
Over Count: 32nd over
Issue (one line description): Game quits after rain break.
Bug description (detail):
The match quits after the rain-break and resumes from the beginning of the over. I tried 3 times and it happened at the exact same time - no luck. The next time, I tried simulating one over - this time same result after I bowled one more ball. I was able to get done with the match by only simulating the rest of the overs. I must note that, there was a rain break during the 1st innings that didn't cause any issues (although that did not restrict the bowlers quota of 10 overs to 8) nor did the DL score for chasing become higher as per the real world rules (not sure if this is a bug.)
P.S. I can see that others have a v1.07 but mine updated to 1.06 yesterday and remains the same. Not sure why.
Bug sample timestamp Youtube Link
1.06 for US Purchased Games = 1.07 Most Other Places!

imran102b

School Cricketer
Teams used:
Issue (one line description): Career Mode Ability unlock

Hi, I am at 3rd season, i have been earning ability points and skills and have been allocating. However now when i got recent ability point i am no longer to unlock it? is there any stage where you are no longer unlock abilities? in this case i can see the lock sign on one of the slider but it does not give me option to unlock it. Please see picture for detail, i am on level 50, with all perks unlocked and have loads of skill points and 3 ability points but not able to unlock and apply skill points.

Attachments

• ability.jpg
    ability.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Game Version: v1. 07 (System UI)
Game Mode: All (Multiplayer same team)
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): Runner doesn't cancel run
Bug description (detail) When halfway down the pitch can someone cancels the run the batter starts to go back but then turns around and tries to complete the run

Set Up Shop

Banned
Game Version: v1. 07 (System UI)
Match Type: Club and first class 3 and 4 day games.
Teams used: Playing as club team (Bayswater) and First Class team (Western Warriors)
Ground: All grounds
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): Consistently unrealistic AI scores when simulating to career player.
Bug description (detail): In this game mode and match types the AI opposition batting performance is consistently poor. Regardless of ground type, pitch type, weather conditions the AI struggles to make over 200 runs in an innings. Very often they are dismissed for very low scores. Often scores ranging between 25 and 90. I have never seen the AI score over 350 in 25 matches of this type in career mode.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0957
Game Mode: Competition (Custom)
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Netherlands (CPU) vs. England (Me)
Ground: Netherlands Cricket Ground
Over Count: 8.4, fourth innings of the match
Issue (one line description): Incorrect batsman on strike
Bug description (detail): Appealed for LBW against right-hander. They ran 1 leg bye. Umpire gave decision not out and I did not review. Other batsman (They were the openers) was left-handed but right-hander remained on strike. Was definitely not a new over. I watched the replay and they definitely ran only 1 and the batsman on strike just switched back to right-hander.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Game Version: Latest
Game Mode: Cricket Academy
Match Type: N/A - Cricket Academy but occurs in all matches
Teams used: Any
Players used: Any
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description):
Logo bug on hats when Use Team Kit is unticked, logo unmovable, logo should be removable

eRN7d8Y.jpg

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: Club 3-day
Teams used: Emalahleni vs. Pretoria
Ground: Emalahleni Sports Club
Over Count: 31.1, 2nd innings of the match
Issue (one line description): Invisible ball in replays
Bug description (detail): Watched the replay of a shot for four. Ball is invisible. Had previously noticed this in the highlights package in both my Career and my Custom Competition I think. Ball is invisible in some replays. Only started occurring since last patch.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: Club 3-day
Teams used: Mookgopong vs. Emalahleni
Ground: Mookgopong Bowl
Over Count: 25.3
Issue (one line description): Changing batting order at fall of wicket doesn't work
Bug description (detail): Have tried changing batting order a few times in various matches. All it does is move the player up on the scorecard but the player originally listed in that position still comes in first. It just means the scorecard is out of sync. The batting order doesn't actually change.

PJ13

Club Captain
Platform: Xbox
Game Version: Latest
Game Mode: Tour
Match Type: Test
Teams Used: Ireland vs Pakistan
Ground: The Village
Over Count: 21
Issue: Slow motion
Bug Description: Game went into first person for a caught behind and then everything went into slow motion up until I exited the match.

Frostie

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Play Now
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Custom vs Custom
Ground: Headingley
Over Count: Frequent occurrences at different stages
Issue (one line description): Game becomes unresponsive
Bug description (detail): After hitting a boundary the camera stays focused on the crowd & game refuses to continue, have to Quit.

Users who are viewing this thread