Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PS4
Game Version: Latest.
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Sussex / England
Ground: Any
Over Count: .
Issue (one line description): Career mode stats after latest patch. Career player simmed into matches that overlap with other corresponding fixtures e.g. international vs county , career stats adjusted and effectively ruined by additional matches added ...

Steven47

School Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.1233 PS4
Game Mode: career/Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any/Australia
Ground: Any/Lords
Over Count: Any
Issue: Spin Bowlers pace
Bug description: when a spinner bowls a delivery that’s between 80/90kmh the ball reach’s the batsman at a nice slow pace like you would expect, however when the delivery is over 100kmh, (for example 107kmh) the ball reach’s the batsman faster then if it were delivered by a pace bowler at over 140kmh. For example if it takes 1.5 seconds for the ball to reach the batter from a fast bower delivery it would only take a spinners delivery less than a second.

bajah

School Cricketer
Game Version: PS4 latest
Game Mode: career
Match Type: Test
Teams used: West Indies vs. Afghanistan
Over Count: 114
Issue: Catch not given as out
Bug description: After edging the ball to slips and a successful catch being taken by fielder, the umpire gives not out. Using the review clearly shows and edge on hotspot. I work hard for my wickets, please fix this.

MAYANKANTALA301

School Cricketer
hey there sir if any one can give a solution on this
i am playing world championship, but suddenly i found the opponent team pakistan had really old rooster and i am middle of championship so i downloaded latest team and linked it but when i had to play 2nd game with pakistan it started with a same squad again , squad didnt get updated even with linking new updated team so is there any solution to this ?

billionaiire

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Even on the latest patch, the running between the wickets HUD on the bottom right of the screen is broken. It only shows the two batsmen when you can see them on the main screen. When the camera pans away, they get invisible. It’s therefore impossible to steal singles, and prevent getting run out in error. I really hope they fix this bug.

MateGaming

School Cricketer
Game Version: v.0.1.1233
Game Mode: 'Play Now'
Match Type: T20 (with some custom settings)
Teams used: Adelaide Strikers (me) vs Melbourne Renegades (AI)
Ground: Marvel Stadium (downloaded)
Over Count: Ball 1.4, 2nd innings
Issue (one line description): Catch dropped when button is pressed and catching ring is green // LBWs given out incorrectly after review
Bug description (detail): My players are dropping catches even when I have pressed the correct button whilst the ring is green. I don't see any reason why this should happen, nor do I know if anyone else has experienced this/is aware of this issue?
As for the LBWs, the on-field decision is not out. The fielding team reviews and the ball pitches outside off, impact is umpire's call and wickets hitting. Based on the laws, this should be not out as the impact is outside the line whilst playing a shot. However, this is inexplicably given out by the third umpire. This should also please be fixed.

Thanks

Harry2000

School Cricketer
Platform: PC
Game Version: 1.1236
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: First Class
Teams used:
Ground: Indian Domestic Stadiums
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Changing Field setup crashes game.
Bug description (detail): During bowling with my career player game crashes to Desktop every time. I move around the fielders according to my preference and when I press "apply to all" button game crashes to Desktop. In this way I am forced to bowl to field set up by default.

alexczarn

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: First class
Teams used: Redbacks/Bulls (Downloaded)
Ground: Adelaide Oval
Issue (one line description): shots teleporting to keeper
Bug description (detail): Shot is played but the ball suddenly teleports to the keeper's gloves??

dancingmongoose

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Mode: Online
Match Type:
First class
Teams used: Redbacks/Bulls (Downloaded)
Ground: Adelaide Oval
Issue (one line description):
shots teleporting to keeper
Bug description (detail): Shot is played but the ball suddenly teleports to the keeper's gloves??

Happens in every format at every ground we've played at. This particular game was happening almost every over. Only seems to be off side shots but other than that completely random

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: latest
Game Mode: career
Match Type: odi
Teams used: England Vs Pakistan
Ground: old trafford
Over Count:
Issue (one line description):went from night to day and other issues
Bug description (detail)Issues i had as follows.Before the series started a cut scene of celebration as if we had just won the series.
Despite being at an official ground with England wrong ends said by commentator.Rain falling at various points with no effect at all and blue skies
Bowled second was given the ball around 40th over stadium at night.Bowled first ball and went to menu to big eye to see if was close to lbw.Suddenly commentator says something about a super over then it shows me the big eye and then goes back to the game and its broad daylight and game time showing on scorecard as 2.53pm which for 2nd inning of odi is impossible game carried on as normal after that but in the day.

storey205

School Cricketer
Game Mode: All
Match Type: Test
Teams used: England Vs All
Ground: all
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description):Appeal for every wicket
Bug description (detail) Using Semi- auto fielding. Edges to wicket keeper or fielders and clearly caught not given out without appealing. This never happened on earlier releases. Appealing only required for marginal dismissal - lbw etc.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
it happened to me for catches in the last game it is a very rare occurance and the commentary mentioned that that was a missed chance by not appealing but agree it shouldn't be necessary.

wrick3000

Club Captain
Game Mode: Career Mode
Match Type: All
Teams used: India vs All
Issue (one line description): High Catch, Leg Byes, Transparent Batsman, Fielding while Bowling, Urgency during Run Outs, Poweplay Issues

Bug description (detail)
High Catch: Whenever there is a very high catch and you are fielding at the boundaries, the Circle to press A is always out of screen. There is no way I can use my LS to reach the center of the Circle because it is out of screen.
Leg Byes: Whenever there is a leg bye of odd run(s), if I appeal for a LBW, the batsman doesn't change ends. Whoever was facing me during the delivery keeps the strike even after running odd number of runs.
Transparent Batsman: I use First person camera while batting so I always make my batsman transparent. Now when I come to bowl, whenever I change fields, the striker turns transparent automatically.
Fielding while Bowling: I see balls passing by me in very slow speed but my bowler doesn't try to catch or field them. This results in unnecessary singles or miss caught & bowled opportunity. Very rarely the RS flick works or Slow motion catching Circle appears.
Urgency during Run Outs: Whenever there is a run out opportunity, bowler goes down on one knee and fields the bowl and doesn't show urgency.
Powerplay Issues: Whenever there is a rain effected game and reduced overs, the powerplay doesn't get adjusted correctly. For example a game got shortened to 40 overs and I could never use 5 fielders outside since it is not allowed before 40th over.

Last edited:

Xobii

School Cricketer
Game Mode: All
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Customer team vs Newzealand
Issue (one line description): Crashing when Apply to All fielding option is chosen. Also custom fields is not working
Bug description (detail) Field changes are not applying. And if I apply to all the game goes to the error screen after crashing. Has been happening consistently. Otherwise the game was playing well.

itchyboi

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.1288
Game Mode: any
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Issue: balls don’t spin anymore
Bug description: Ever since the brand new update balls that I bowl with spinners simply won’t turn at all. Doesn’t matter whether it’s finger or wrist spin. Anyone else had this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread