Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I noticed something 'off' when I scored my epic Joe Denly double hundred. I actually assumed that because of the probability of hitting the same shot more than once, and the lines being quite thick, that it was just overwriting (so one shot would appear on top of the other). Possible that it does cease to plot them though.

Nice!! Always pleasing to earn a big century like that in true style :).

Agreed, many of the ball tracks definitely cause thicker/merged plot lines or they do just simply overwrite each other, (especially if playing the same shot or shots repeatedly which certainly tends to happen more in the longer format when looking to build a solid innings & retain one's wicket). Undoubtedly, when it comes to grabbing a lot of the hard fought singles in a big test match innings many of them are frequently knocked into the same general areas from the ball respectively bowled time after time too.

It would also be almost impossible to really notice this or tell off the singles (or even boundaries at times) as they do often tend to form into tighter clusters as an innings progresses further along in the longer format. However, I don't tend to pick up anywhere near as many twos or especially threes myself on the average ground, (for obvious reasons I pick up a lot more on the larger grounds). It was immediately obvious after deliberately placing a number of twos/threes into specific areas of the field where none had been previously plotted that they just weren't being added to the big wheel graph anymore after a given point in this particular match.

I'd had my suspicions this had been ongoing for a while & I certainly can't say it's persistent in every single match too, but I was able to determine this glitch for certain in this instance.

Hope it's something that can be looked into by the devs as the wheel graph can be a very useful tool at times.

Pruthul Gajjar

School Cricketer
Platform: PC
Game Version: patch v1.013
Game Mode: All
Match Type: All
Teams used: All
Ground: All
Over Count:All
One line(Description):Sweep shot problem
Detail Description: It's Doesn't matter how perfect time the sweep shot the bowl pass very near of square Leg Umpire while it's should go fine leg direction or Behind the Batsman depending on the timing but it only goes exactly perpendicular to Batsman always.

Party Trout

Club Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One X
Game Version: v0.1.1292
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Test
Teams used: NZ vs India
Ground: Any
Over Count: 61.1
Issue (one line description): Edge catching mini game problem
Bug description (detail): Slip mini game impossible to do correctly for all edges the carry to keeper/slips. Have tried different bowling speeds and difficulty settings.
Cricket 19 GIF | Gfycat

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: ODI, (also seen in tests).
Teams used: Scotland vs England, (any team)
Ground: Any
Over Count: Any

Issue:. Game unable to properly determine the CLEAR difference between the ball striking the bat/gloves & the batsman's forearm when playing a cut shot.

Bug description:
I've incorrectly been given out (caught) several times specifically when playing the cut shot to balls that have clearly struck me at various spots on the left forearm (RHB). (In this instance it was so far up my forearm it came off the wristband/armguard.) I've challenged the decision every time this has happened & the umpire also fails to overturn the decision on appeal despite clear evidence the ball hasn't contacted the bat or glove at all. (If this happens playing any other shot & the decision is challenged, the umpire does then correctly overturn the decision from the evidence.) For whatever reason, the game glitches & fails to overturn the decision under these circumstances just for the cut shot.

I've recorded a game clip including clear evidence from a slow-mo replay that the ball clearly came off the batsman's arm this time, & will record further instances as I'm getting pretty tired of this repeatedly happening to glitches.

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Teams used: Any
Ground: All.
Over Count: Any

Issue: Instances involving overthrows are ALWAYS calculated as 5 runs regardless of the actual runs that should have been awarded.

Bug description:
I've had countless instances where 2 runs have been taken without any doubt, whereupon a poor throw then comes in from the fielder on the boundary resulting in the 4 additional overthrows but the game still calculates the 6 total runs that should have been awarded as 5 runs every single time.

I've also had countless instances where I've taken a risky run but made it in, a fielder takes a shy at the stumps anyway, misses, & I'm then able to grab another run before the overthrow actually reaches the boundary. Also calculated as 5 runs every single time it happens.

Additionally, I've had a very small handful of instances when I've ran 3 where again a very poor return throw comes in from the boundary. (A couple of times when this has happened I've even been able to grab another additional run before the overthrow actually reaches the boundary as well.). What should then be 7 or even 8 runs are also calculated as 5 runs every time regardless too.

This is another issue I've suspected has been ongoing for a long time in all formats of the game but could never be 100% certain & wanted to wait until I was absolutely sure before posting. However, more recently I've been experiencing more instances where I've clearly taken 2 or 3 runs & then these overthrows have happened which have been far easier to determine for certain. (Would be handy if other users could keep an eye out for it too now they know to actively look for it, however!!)

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Game Version: (V13.00)
Game Mode: Online and offline both.
Match Type: any
Teams used:. Any
Ground:
any
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description): DRS LBW

Bug description (detail):Umpire doesn't Overturn his decision from"NOT OUT" to "OUT" if even the ball is hitting to Middle stump and pitching is outside the Off stump.Also Umpires Doesn't overturn his decision from "OUT" to "NOT OUT" if the pitching is outside the leg stump.
Did the outside leg stump one actually read "in line" even though it quite obviously was not? I just had this happen to me (well, actually I benefited from this). AI didn't even review it and I only checked Big Eye because it seemed not out to me.

Pruthul Gajjar

School Cricketer
Platform: Pc
Game Version: patch v1.013
Game Mode: Offline
Over Count:All
One line(Description):Pink and Red Ball Bounces Like Rubber Ball in Test Matches(Even Physics settings for short ball Bounce Reduce )

Detail Description: Red and Pink Ball Bounces like Rubber Ball in Test Matches and come to the height above the Height of Batman often and Umpire call it No Ball(All colour strips while Jumping and Releasing are tried)

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Version: Latest
Over Count: All
One line(Description): While Batting with batting mid and 'fielding 2' as running cam.when the ball goes to keeper side , it doesn't show visuals of keeper.

Detailed Description: When batting with batting mid cam, say if we leave the ball, it doesn't show if the keeper has collected the ball or it has gone for byes, no visual at all and the camera is just stuck at 'batting mid' cam and not switching to 'fielding 2' running cam as chosen.
Especially if its a leg bye going behind.

Last edited:

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
One line(Description): While Batting with batting mid and 'fielding 2' as running cam.when the ball goes to keeper side , it doesn't show visuals of keeper.

Detailed Description: When batting with batting mid cam, say if we leave the ball, it doesn't show if the keeper has collected the ball or it has gone for byes, no visual at all and the camera is just stuck at 'batting mid' cam and not switching to 'fielding 2' running cam as chosen.
Especially if its a leg bye going behind.
Yeah it's a bug, please raise a ticket in the Big Ant support

RAVI99

Club Captain
Platform : Ps4
Game version :latest
Game: online
Match type. All
Team used. All
Ground. All
Over count. Any
One line description

This is mainly happening with medium bowlers.
1.Batsman plays a shot ball start travelling towards fielders or boundry suddenly there is a frame skip and its catch to keeper it very annoying please fix it.
2.Non striker run out bug
Non striker leaves the creaze and starts dancing without any input causing stupid run outs needs a fix.
These are minor fixes but no attention was given.
Thanks

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Game Mode: Career Mode
Teams used: Australian Domestic, Australian National side, English county team.
One line(Description): Stats not updating after 10 years in career mode.

Essentially, in the statistics panel of the player, from 2028, the stats do not update for the current year/season (I think they do for career stats). Here in this screenshot, I've played ten first class games, yet its only recorded two games. Its also not counting limited over games also.

ashes_2020_11_05_14_36_51_502.png

villafan001

Club Captain
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: Go to Settings > Credits in game and note the version number string in the bottom right. v0.1.1349
Game Mode: World Test Championship
Teams used: England (USER) v Australia (AI) - both on-disc
Ground: Lord's
Over Count: 3.2 of Australia's 1st inns
Issue (one line description): Run out given in error after ball hit stumps
Bug description (detail): The AI hit a straight drive and set off for a run - the ball, without touching any fielders, crashed into the stumps at the non-striker's end, dislodging both bails, and the ball came to rest by the base of the stumps. The bowler collected the ball, and as he picked it up, brushed against the stumps (without dislodging any from the ground) before the batsmen had completed the run and made their ground. The umpire called for the third umpire and the batsman was given out run out. This should not have occurred under the laws of the game - since both bails had been removed already by the act of the straight drive hitting the stumps, the batsman should only have been given out run out if the bowler in fielding the ball had struck a stump out of the ground (which did not occur).

billionaiire

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PC (via Steam client)
Game Version: latest as of November 29, 2020
Game Mode: offline
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description): caught behind given OUT by umpire, review clearly showed no edge, edge-o-meter showed absolutely no sounds but the Umpire never seems to overturn the original result. Similarly, many-a-times the edge for caught behind is clearly heard and umpire never seems to get the decision right (especially when there are no reviews left). I typically get 2-3 like these per match.

I really want to love this game more, but the umpiring and review system really needs a tune up.

Aadam Khan

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox one
Game version: v0.1.1349
Game mode: Checked in offline only
Match type: T20
Teams used: South Africa (AI) vs England
Ground: Boland Park (custom stadium)
Over count: I’m on the 19th over
Issue: The fans are floating in the ground and they are not sitting on their seats. Also, the select bowler option is broken as 1 is flipped with number 2
Bug description (detail): Please fix as this looks very weird and it doesn’t look right

Users who are viewing this thread