Cricket 19 General Discussion

When I play against ai, they get run out a lot. This time 5 batsmen got run out in a single innings. I am using default sliders. Any help will be appreciated

So much good will in this thread.....makes me wonder what happend to Planet C and whether I am losing my grumpy mod touch Anyway also wishing everyone the very bestest of the holiday season whatever your faith or inclination and have a great end to the year and a marvelous start to a new one. May it bring us all the very best that humanity and life has to offer, starting with ourselves!

You too @Dan's leg spin. Always a pleasure seeing you around. I want to also wish everyone a merry Christmas, particularly those covid impacted countries. @wasteyouryouth, @blockerdave, @Dale88, @Short Leg Cricket, @Mouseydread the game wouldn't be anywhere as good as it at the moment with your contributions throughout the year, can't thank you guys enough.

I'll sign off with my all time favourite Christmas movie:

Thanks buddy. Merry Christmas everyone. Make the most of the shite we've been dealt this year

Batting mid camera is nice addition but the issue , ball disappearance just after passing batter is weird and not yet fixed in the last patch. I have raised tickets to support regarding this issue. But no use and stopped using batting mid.

Fired up the game for the first time on new PC. Getting in the region of 185 to 240 FPS on gameplay(was topping out at 140ish before). Looks pretty good too. Edged the very first delivery behind; it fell short.

Everything transferred over (Steam cloud/sync I guess) apart from playfaces by the looks of it.
1028630_20201229194755_1.png

Got my Xbox controller connected via bluetooth too. Sadly the X button doesn't work so I can't run. :lol

Last edited:
The amount of AI runouts in Tests is ridiculous. The only option I see is to exit the game and restart.

Fired up the game for the first time on new PC. Getting in the region of 185 to 240 FPS on gameplay(was topping out at 140ish before). Looks pretty good too. Edged the very first delivery behind; it fell short.

Everything transferred over (Steam cloud/sync I guess) apart from playfaces by the looks of it.

Got my Xbox controller connected via bluetooth too. Sadly the X button doesn't work so I can't run. :lol
"Sadly the X button doesn't work so I can't run" That's what I tell my PT sometimes.

The amount of AI runouts in Tests is ridiculous. The only option I see is to exit the game and restart.
Yeah it’s definitely too much and that’s what I usually do - I’ll accept one “decent” run out and quit on any more or any obviously stupid ones.

Except in my current match where my seam attack is awful and I’ve been getting smashed for 3 matches, so I accepted their 3 run outs with gracious humility and put it down to Pakistan being an enigma...

Speaking of custom grounds @wasteyouryouth, do you feel like they're a bit bigger than the licensed ones?

I feel like in the Don Bradman additions we were able to play around with rope dimensions which may also contribute to the lack of AI 6's?

I'm thinking of experimenting with upping "shot force" with everything else on default to see what that does.

Speaking of custom grounds @wasteyouryouth, do you feel like they're a bit bigger than the licensed ones?

I feel like in the Don Bradman additions we were able to play around with rope dimensions which may also contribute to the lack of AI 6's?

I'm thinking of experimenting with upping "shot force" with everything else on default to see what that does.
@Wavelberry might have a better insight into this.

Users who are viewing this thread