Cricket 19 General Discussion

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone know if your career gets updated when you download new players for career teams off of the academy?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone know why when I've put the game on this morning, every custom team name and player is now CENSORED? :lol

Most probably you have a second controller turned on. Try restarting the game after removing the additional controller. Or create a profile for the 2nd user (controller).

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Anyone know why when I've put the game on this morning, every custom team name and player is now CENSORED? :lol

You've given very little information to go on, but as Cricket Life implied, was your profile logged in to online on your console? (It affects censoring). Also if you have a second player connected, they must also be.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hello.I created a CWC19 Pak vs Aus scenario and instead of putting Shaheen I placed Shadab.Now I have added all the stats but there is shadab instead of shaheen.Can I replace him?Otherwise I would need to create scenario from scratch

D

Deleted member 185125

Fortunately, you can disable rain in-game.
India Vs new Zealand Slow Mo highlights.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
You've given very little information to go on, but as Cricket Life implied, was your profile logged in to online on your console? (It affects censoring). Also if you have a second player connected, they must also be.
That was all the info I had. And it was the second controller thing. Cheers people. Why does that happen?

Set Up Shop

Banned
Playing a World Cup ODI as Australia v Sri Lanka. Legend difficulty. Slow pitch. Fine conditions. Sri Lanka batted first and scored 6/240. The middle overs the scoring rate dipped to less than 3.5 runs per over and I was concerned. And bored. Then they really got a move on in the last 10. Angelo Matthews made 87*.

Chasing the total has been a real grind. I’m 3/48. Ball is keeping low and the outfield is quite slow. It’s hooping in the air too. I really do think conditions play a huge part. Sri Lanka actually managed their innings well. I’m in for a tough chase. 240 is a decent score on this pitch despite my initial fears they’d end up with a terrible score.

Last edited:

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Has anyone played 2 player? The fielding camera is really difficult to actually field in 2 player. Can we please have the fielding 1 camera of ashes cricket? It was perfect. Its very uncomfortable for 2 players atm. If not replace the current one, we can have the same fielding 1 camera of ashes cricket as an added camera angle.

Rathish Kumar

Club Cricketer
Has anyone played 2 player? The fielding camera is really difficult to actually field in 2 player. Can we please have the fielding 1 camera of ashes cricket? It was perfect. Its very uncomfortable for 2 players atm. If not replace the current one, we can have the same fielding 1 camera of ashes cricket as an added camera angle.
If u want to play two player it's better to have broadcast 1 for batting broadcast 2 for bowling broadcast 1 for fielding do that two players can have a better game play

Users who are viewing this thread