Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
How big is the updates estimate?
the one you get on disc for me was around 6gb download but with patches it may now be 8gb or something and disc is around 20-30 gb I think how good your internet or if you want to save money

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the one you get on disc for me was around 6gb download but with patches it may now be 8gb or something and disc is around 20-30 gb I think how good your internet or if you want to save money
I have a 20gb data bundle which should be enough. Will have to take the console to a friends house to get better signal for download. Thanks for your reply

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Has anyone else noticed that the logos don’t seem to resize very well on uniform trousers? They seem way too big compared to Ashes Cricket even on minimum size. I prefer the uniform options on Ashes Cricket altogether myself.

Mani Singh Virk

School Cricketer
who so ever deleted my post[DOUBLEPOST=1562068431][/DOUBLEPOST]this forum should be democratic everyone have the right to speak

Attachments

• 61UYXqQwkkL._SY679_.jpg
    61UYXqQwkkL._SY679_.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
who so ever deleted my post[DOUBLEPOST=1562068431][/DOUBLEPOST]this forum should be democratic everyone have the right to speak

You were told to re-post it with sentences and full stops. It did not meet the minimum requirement for posting standards. 197 words without a full stop, comma or sentence structure meant it was unreadable.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Can anyone on Ps4 share custom difficulty settings please. All slider would be great thanks.

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
why is it so easy to take singles in the inner circle in the game?

khan31

International Coach
why is it so easy to take singles in the inner circle in the game?
Because the fielding animations are terrible. The fielders cant pick the ball up and throw it in quick enough to effect a run out. On the rare occasion they do throw it in, a direct hit is required as the keeper/bowler takes an eternity to break the bails.

We need animations for a quick one hand pick up and throw in

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
somehow am losing my intrest in cricket 19 cuz its too late now for pc .. :/ not that hype now

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can someone let me know how to link a downloaded player from academy? I downloaded a couple of players from academy which resulted in duplicate players. How do I make sure the downloaded player is properly linked so I don't end up with duplicates?

Last edited:

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Where do I download the best teams, under which username?

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Can someone let me know how to link a downloaded player from academy? I downloaded a couple of players from academy which resulted in duplicate players. How do I make sure the downloaded player is properly linked so I don't end up with duplicates?

Go to the player you want to link. Press triangle or Y depending on your console. Select link. Then search for the duplicate player and you're done

Users who are viewing this thread