Cricket 19 General Discussion

PJ13

Club Captain
One thing I would love to have fixed is the scoreboards that are at the ground displaying bowlers names as initial for first name then last name instead of shirt name. Don’t like seeing W. Wahab bowling instead of W. Riaz.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone please share batting sliders for test matches? I adjust a little and its too hard or too easy. Can’t find that sweet spot.

jlm9

School Cricketer
I’m not in front of my Xbox right now so I’m not 100% sure of these. Also they are for 4 day first class games

Batting & bowling 65
Run Rate 55 - although I’ve seen some other posts saying this may be to high - in my last game it was about 4 an over by the AI and that was on an extremely batter friendly pitch. The game before same AI setting bowler friendly pitch 2 an over
Wicket - 20. The problem is getting good - perfect timing is to easy even on hard so I put wicket chance way down to adjust for that.

Almost every game I’ve played with these have been challenging with the balance slightly in my favor but you have to work and think to win

Best to play around with it until you find something that works for you though

Stoneyhawk

Club Captain
Is there a slider to reduce the amount of bouncers the AI bowls? I am into the fifth test (2 all for the record) and I have just batted first and made 354, of which 45 were bouncer wides....just silly! But i’ll take it!

Don'tMindMe

School Cricketer
Hey all, quick question for ya

How do I delete a downloaded team? I've downloaded a CSI and MI team on a friends account but I wanna delete those two Individually, help?
Thanks for the help, little confused

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey all, quick question for ya

How do I delete a downloaded team? I've downloaded a CSI and MI team on a friends account but I wanna delete those two Individually, help?
Thanks for the help, little confused
you hover over the team hit options then delete team

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Is there a slider to reduce the amount of bouncers the AI bowls? I am into the fifth test (2 all for the record) and I have just batted first and made 354, of which 45 were bouncer wides....just silly! But i’ll take it!

It’s an issue with aggressive and brute bowlers. I believe that reducing pitch bounce will help

It’s also exacerbated by the keeper running forwards, something they shouldn’t do ever. I don’t know if all the keeper tuning in the latest patch will help that too

Users who are viewing this thread