Cricket 19 General Discussion

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
First time I tried standard batting controls today, why does it feel so much easier than classic? Also, why doesn't aggressive ground stroke work?

Reactions: DAP

Wealey

ICC Board Member
By the way just to fuel to this fire... I’m yet to play a sports game that isnt
First time I tried standard batting controls today, why does it feel so much easier than classic? Also, why doesn't aggressive ground stroke work?

I think footwork plays a big role in classic?

gideon_swrd

Club Captain
Anyone can tell, how can the ai always only use the user created custom fields? Is there any way for this to happen?

I don't think that's possible since I found no way to get rid of the default AI fields that come with the game.

But what's worse is that so far I haven't seen the AI use any of the custom fields I created even though I checked the option for the AI to use the custom field (and the field settings are for pace/spin all formats). I'm playing T20s on Legend AI (latest Switch version) and the AI field placements are a total joke.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
anyone suggest , which one is better for bowling . especially Spin .

Classic controls Or Advance ?

chaman82

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I don't think that's possible since I found no way to get rid of the default AI fields that come with the game.

But what's worse is that so far I haven't seen the AI use any of the custom fields I created even though I checked the option for the AI to use the custom field (and the field settings are for pace/spin all formats). I'm playing T20s on Legend AI (latest Switch version) and the AI field placements are a total joke.
U can always change the field for ai by switching the teams in select team menu

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Found a pretty big flaw in career mode. So I decided to decline Warwickshire for a new contract, as such I didn't play county that year. Fast forward a few months and the county offers come, except it was from one team only: Warwickshire. Suffice to say I was somewhat disheartened.

guna24

Club Captain
Dear People, I'm having trouble in accessing Cricket 19. I have googled a lot, but not found any solution so far. Servers are up without any issues. Any help would be much appreciated.
View attachment 230964
Never Mind.. Found the solution.

Found solution from youtube video: CMD: netsh winhttp reset proxy

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth never above 3.5 at any time. Plenty of plays and misses. Only 1 edge to the boundary.

A boundary was hit on the last ball of an over twice in the 33 overs...

first 15 overs they were going at 2.5ish untill both batsmen got green confidence!
View attachment 230967 View attachment 230968
I would like to see how the AI bowling is. I'll maybe have a go tomorrow and compare the two. If its any more wayward than it can be on legend I feel it might be a bit crappy.

How are the run outs? I didn't have any in 9 wickets against the AI on a lowered run rate in a T20. There must be something in higher run rates causing more risk taking.

Reactions: DAP

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Which creators have the 2007 teams with correct world cup uniforms?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I would like to see how the AI bowling is. I'll maybe have a go tomorrow and compare the two. If its any more wayward than it can be on legend I feel it might be a bit crappy.

How are the run outs? I didn't have any in 9 wickets against the AI on a lowered run rate in a T20. There must be something in higher run rates causing more risk taking.

No run outs.. bowling quality I just have set to 80 and it’s fine?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa

Played a 50 over match tonight on legendary hard with only run rate changed to 6 and the rest is default. Played as West Indies vs Pakistan and did not have one single run out in the whole match. Had one or two edges to the boundary that looked very realistic. Wickets consisted of 2 catches on the boundary by me, about 4 catches by WK, 1 bowled clean and the rest lbw. This match was very realistic and satisfying

Users who are viewing this thread