MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are you setting the custom stadiums as home stadiums for the team you want through team creator?

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I can't use any academy stadiums in career. Whenever I select one it just plays in the venue shown in the image below. Anyone had this or have any ideas how to sort it? Really annoying because I just started a tour of the Windies and was using @WickeySticket excellent stadiums which really added to the immersion.

Edit: If I go to "play now" and select a custom stadium it works. Then that stadium automatically selects in career whichever custom stadium i actually pick. Very strange
Yeah, you gotta make sure the teams you are playing against have those stadiums in their list. Or if you are the host you should have them too. But then again I don't play career and there might be some bugs or whatever I don't know of too.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Just perusing for some photos for some playfaces, and stumbled onto this. I thought I was average at photoshop lol:

asdf.jpg

Come on IPL, you have millions upon millions of dollars, invest in some decent photoshop artists and dslr cameras.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Does anyone know how to fix the run rates in test matches. It's always around 4 rpo in ai vs ai test matches and the run rate slider is basically useless.

Waibhav

School Cricketer
The A.I doesn't change their field settings no matter how many boundaries I make... I find gap every time and the tweaking AI doesn't change their fields... please help me... I've tried almost every single difficulty sliders.

Attachments

• AI SUCKS.png
    AI SUCKS.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 12

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
The A.I doesn't change their field settings no matter how many boundaries I make... I find gap every time and the tweaking AI doesn't change their fields... please help me... I've tried almost every single difficulty sliders.
One thing I did to help negate bad AI, is in the menu settings select AI uses human fields. Then I create some field presets. I find the AI are quite willing to use them.

Waibhav

School Cricketer
bro I did uncheck that option... but the AI always uses that kind of field... the only time AI change fields are during Test Match. Seriously the issue has been since Cricket 19 inception and the fuzzing devs never did a single thing about it.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Is any patch released?
200.gif

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I think they have rolled back this . No updates are still on ... BA has deleted this post.
Just to clarify - though I have no idea why someone thought a set of old patch notes made an april fools joke if that's what was being tried there, those are patch notes from a patch from 2019. Which, like the actual tweet, is still available.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
bro I did uncheck that option... but the AI always uses that kind of field... the only time AI change fields are during Test Match. Seriously the issue has been since Cricket 19 inception and the fuzzing devs never did a single thing about it.
If it’s unchecked, it means they won’t use it. It has to be checked.

you also then need to create fields that actually plug the gaps you’re hitting.

Hester

County Cricketer
Does anyone know how to fix the run rates in test matches. It's always around 4 rpo in ai vs ai test matches and the run rate slider is basically useless.
I've noticed this too and have struggled with it. It's often the last ball of an over after 5 dots that gets a boundary which makes it more frustrating.

However, I found that when I changed my pace attack field to 16, moved 1st slip to 2nd, and 3rd slip to 4th, the run rates came down to 2.50-3.0.

Hester

County Cricketer
Just to clarify - though I have no idea why someone thought a set of old patch notes made an april fools joke if that's what was being tried there, those are patch notes from a patch from 2019. Which, like the actual tweet, is still available.

Wow, they IMPROVED AI running between wickets?? I get 3 or 4 run out per innings playing test matches. Their running is so bad that I'm having to stop myself from throwing the ball back properly when controlling the fielder.

Hester

County Cricketer
The pace bowlers with my current settings are way too fast. Averaging 94 mph.
I can't find a setting to reduce it.
Does anyone know if there's a setting I can change?

Users who are viewing this thread