Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Lancashire have been re-shared with playface improvements to multiple players. I also really don't like Saqib's model and can't for the life of me fix it. He's now the only player I'm not happy with.

(Sorry Ste, it's mostly fine but his face is awkward. It's me not you)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'll also be adjusting Vilas again tomorrow as his skin tone is a bit off

Steve1875

School Cricketer
Do I just keep overwriting the wasteyouryouth teams every so often to get the latest county updates?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Do I just keep overwriting the wasteyouryouth teams every so often to get the latest county updates?
When everything is updated, it'll be posted here and in first post. Hoping @stephencox32, @JOB123, @Munkeymomo and @MateGaming have some updates for me soon and we can keep rolling on. As I have Durham and Yorkshire ready to apply faces and bats. And i've started Hampshire

D

Deleted member 193590

Just noticed there's new surrey playfaces.
Jade Dernbach
Will Jacks
Stuart Meaker
Mark Stoneman
Amar Virdi

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just noticed there's new surrey playfaces.
Jade Dernbach
Will Jacks
Stuart Meaker
Mark Stoneman
Amar Virdi

Was there a Morne Morkel as well spotted for Surrey roster , nice work btw

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
At the time of writing I have 3 (4 but can't find a good Tom Scriven photo) Hampshire playfaces to make. Awaiting updates from @Munkeymomo for Somerset and Glammy, @JOB123 for Surrey and @stephencox32 for his head models. If @MateGaming is making Hants models that's great and could be good to go shortly. I also need a model maker for Yorkshire still and more people to contribute to the Bat Spreadsheet in the first post.

(I'm also opening the floor for next team. I already have an idea on who to do but your input is appreciated)

D

Deleted member 193590

At the time of writing I have 3 (4 but can't find a good Tom Scriven photo) Hampshire playfaces to make. Awaiting updates from @Munkeymomo for Somerset and Glammy, @JOB123 for Surrey and @stephencox32 for his head models. If @MateGaming is making Hants models that's great and could be good to go shortly. I also need a model maker for Yorkshire still and more people to contribute to the Bat Spreadsheet in the first post.

(I'm also opening the floor for next team. I already have an idea on who to do but your input is appreciated)

Is this too small?

271822.jpg

MateGaming

School Cricketer
Apologies to the delay on starting Hants player models, have been away for the last few days. Will hopefully make a start this week.

Users who are viewing this thread