Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Could you add this to the first post on this thread for ease of access by any chance? Thanks
That was a thing I was supposed to do.[DOUBLEPOST=1560774973][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, been a bit busy recently with some personal stuff. I'm ready to get back on this train now.
Hope all is well. @OllieSlack has made some good head models for the Somerset team which can be Playfaced.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Currently arent enough bats for the Women's teams as of yet. I'm going to wait for more to be made

Reactions: DAP

Superover100

Club Cricketer
Hi there, has anyone done the Warwickshire and Yorkshire squads as I'm watching the game and have noted what bats they all use?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi there, has anyone done the Warwickshire and Yorkshire squads as I'm watching the game and have noted what bats they all use?
add it to the spreadsheet I am sure they will love the work[DOUBLEPOST=1560865047][/DOUBLEPOST]Check The OP that tell you what been done

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
A side note on the spreadsheet. Can we please include full bat names (or colour if unable) instead of just putting the bat maker? As Gray Nics and Icon doesn't help too much.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A side note on the spreadsheet. Can we please include full bat names (or colour if unable) instead of just putting the bat maker? As Gray Nics and Icon doesn't help too much.
Agree, would rather something like Gray Nicholls Powerbow or Icon Code.

Superover100

Club Cricketer
@Kiko_97 will update the spreadsheet once home got 22 players to update. I feel I find more I'll do those too. I know it's nothing but having owned various other games I'm a stickler for detail.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok so I’ve uploaded the first of my Minor County teams tonight - Bedfordshire. Due to time constraints that mean I have to do things outside cricket (oh no!) I have had to make generic squads for the teams. I’ve tried to make the uniforms as close as possible but sometimes they may be last years. I don’t mind if anyone wants to improve on them (just acknowledge that you’ve used my creation as the basis please - just good manners). I will aim to create and upload 1 team per day (more if I get time) - so they should be all done in a couple of weeks or so. Not being able to import them from Ashes Cricket is a dashed bind! Anyway enjoy! Shared under stephencox32

Footystar

School Cricketer
Ok so I’ve uploaded the first of my Minor County teams tonight - Bedfordshire. Due to time constraints that mean I have to do things outside cricket (oh no!) I have had to make generic squads for the teams. I’ve tried to make the uniforms as close as possible but sometimes they may be last years. I don’t mind if anyone wants to improve on them (just acknowledge that you’ve used my creation as the basis please - just good manners). I will aim to create and upload 1 team per day (more if I get time) - so they should be all done in a couple of weeks or so. Not being able to import them from Ashes Cricket is a dashed bind! Anyway enjoy! Shared under stephencox32
Is Suffolk in the list of Minor Counties your doing?

Users who are viewing this thread